Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eindride

First Person with Sam light

Author of the topic Posted

I don't believe the custom refits are the problem (yet), its mostly when im naked and first person. I see through my body instead of infront of it? if that makes sense, this patch does look like it should fix that, but would I apply that to my naked torso then...? New-ish to these things

For example would I apply this patch to Armor Addons, or specific items under armor adons for JOP

32 minutes ago, sh1ny said:

Actually, works wonderfully for me out of the box. Some armors may require patching, though. Try applying JOP patch from this SSEEdit script to your custom refits.

By look through body i mean this image below vvv (NSFW-ISH? image)

Spoiler

ScreenShot8.thumb.png.518044e2399db4caf76d5120336b404d.png

Admin

I recall having this issue when using KouLeifoh's custom skeleton. Having XPMSSE lower in the left-hand pane in MO2 helps. This basically overrides HDT BBB Bounce skeleton with XPMSSE.

17 minutes ago, sh1ny said:

I recall having this issue when using KouLeifoh's custom skeleton. Having XPMSSE lower in the left-hand pane in MO2 helps. This basically overrides HDT BBB Bounce skeleton with XPMSSE.

So let XPMSSE override Sam light skeleton? I use vortex, so I imagine that means I should load XPMSSE after or before Sam Light. Instead of after which Vortex Sugguested. I'll try messing around with loading XPMSSE before and after Sam Light & before and after J,O,P --- Since vortex isn't the most optimal mod manager I presume, I hear every1 uses M-O instead. So ill probably need to experiment.... If HDT BBB Bounce is the issue, should it load after or before Sam Light? And should sam light load before or after XPMSSE?

Admin
1 minute ago, Eindride said:

If HDT BBB Bounce is the issue, should it load after or before Sam Light? And should sam light load before or after XPMSSE?

In this edge case, you should load XPMSSE assets after HDT BBB Bounce, or not using KoiLeifoh’s custom skeleton altogether. 

Just now, sh1ny said:

In this edge case, you should load XPMSSE assets after HDT BBB Bounce, or not using KoiLeifoh’s custom skeleton altogether. 

I understand what you mean, Vortex doesn't give me the option to decide whether XPMSSE loads b4 or after HDT BBB, but I also just realized I don't have the XPMSSE Joy Of Perspective patch it comes when installing. Not sure whether or not that'll fix it, i'm experimenting with a few things right now. XPMSSE always loads after everything in my mod order, but HDT BBB isn't even a option 4 some reason.

2 minutes ago, Eindride said:

I understand what you mean, Vortex doesn't give me the option to decide whether XPMSSE loads b4 or after HDT BBB, but I also just realized I don't have the XPMSSE Joy Of Perspective patch it comes when installing. Not sure whether or not that'll fix it, i'm experimenting with a few things right now. XPMSSE always loads after everything in my mod order, but HDT BBB isn't even a option 4 some reason.

YUP, it was the fact I forgot to install J,O,P patch when installing XPMSSE. my bad @sh1ny Thank you so much for your help! Haha Sorry for bugging you!

SoOOOo for any future viewers whom run into this problem, make sure J,O,P patch is installed with XPMSSE, and if that doesn't work, follow Sh1ny's tips on fixxing it.

On 12/21/2019 at 5:57 AM, KouLeifoh said:

For what it's worth, I use Immersive First Person and it works fine with HDT-SMP and custom armor without any changes needed.  You'll need the unofficial fan builds for the later SE versions.

Thanks, Immersive First Person has always been my favorite to use with Sam. Thanks for the link to unofficial Fan Builds. you made my day. Thanks for all your work with sam. I appreciate all you have done and continue to do.