Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arenirn

Texture/Mesh issues

Alright, I seem to be having a similar issue, but slightly exaggerated.

Hands and feet are bugged in a spectacular way. While in third person, wrists and fingers/knuckles are gone, and what's left, arm and all, will show through everything.

I've probably messed things up, but this seems to effect the Samson body. I haven't checked the Samuel body, but this effects entities that shouldn't be using that body anyways, like the ghosts in the screenshots.

20170601004503_1.jpg

20170601004630_1.jpg

Thank you for the reply. I had everything installed, except the HDT-PE, but didn't have it active in the mod list.

I'm special...

Thank you again, everything is running fine now.

On 2017-01-05 at 6:46 PM, KouLeifoh said:

Sorry, that was my mistake.  The vertex count is different.  So a new malehands.tri file needs to be generated.  Delete the old one and use the new one I've attached.  It has all 3 files and I've already tested it in-game.

SAMHands fix2.zip

Whyyyyy was this so hard to find. I've been going crazy trying to figure out what I did wrong in following the SAM installation guide, because I was experiencing problems with slits in the wrists and hands. Thank you for posting this fix KouLeifoh.

(yes I know I'm replying to an old post but I'm thankful nonetheless)

IpBIQ4R.png

On 1/11/2017 at 4:07 PM, Khlas said:

It's about meshes gaps, not texture. In this case, there is the same issue than hands when I look close to the neck, but less pronounced.

As seen in these screenshots (I removed enb/graphics mods just to show it) :

175256enb2016120915060748.png

188617enb2016120915082983.png

I don't know if the issue is from the head mesh or the body mesh, but I tried everything and I can't fix it. I guess it's something wrong with the .nif files (especially malebody_1 and 0 (I use the HDT version)). But since the modifications aren't made by me I prefer to let it untouched.

Not sure if there was a fix found- same issue I'm having :( I hate being ocd......."goes in game and inspects body like a crazy person"

N.B its weird i could swear it wasn't there on my first skyrim install . Maybe , maybe not.

10 hours ago, Sorajmoe said:

Not sure if there was a fix found- same issue I'm having :( I hate being ocd......."goes in game and inspects body like a crazy person"

N.B its weird i could swear it wasn't there on my first skyrim install . Maybe , maybe not.

Install this enb, it does not have much impact on performance. If you have a problem press shit + enter and disable everything except "enable bloom, enable adaptation"

RealLike ENB

7 hours ago, warfreed said:

Install this enb, it does not have much impact on performance. If you have a problem press shit + enter and disable everything except "enable bloom, enable adaptation"

RealLike ENB

thank you warfeed ^^

For some reason, the latest version of SAM Core is messing up the leather bracers, it keeps them from appearing on my characters, the ars are still there but the bracers don't show, same with ancient bracers.

2 hours ago, Shasion said:

For some reason, the latest version of SAM Core is messing up the leather bracers, it keeps them from appearing on my characters, the ars are still there but the bracers don't show, same with ancient bracers.

As noted above, have you installed HDT-PE with Racemenu LE (3.4.5)?

The current build of Racemenu (3.4.5) does not work well with SAM without HDT-PE.

https://vectorplexus.com/topic/96-sam-installation-guide/?do=findComment&comment=7465

howdy! i'm having a problem where the wrists are entirely unaligned with the rest of the arm, but it's only happening in first person view. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.845d14c195cdca013d44a94dfc9a79ad.png

image.png.4fc6a1a59933c6bff1e8b26fcc55f1c1.png

it doesn't even seem like there's a seam at all on the third person model. i have HDT-PE and Racemenu installed in the latest version, and i've tried re-installing all mods SAM but nothing seemed to fix it.

here's my load order and other mods:

Spoiler

image.png.dae3e1c23cc39a9bb70ca0c6e1cbefb0.png

image.png.543dc0fc99af66d7a2adf7015f4581fd.png

any help would be appreciated! its pretty minor and i can cover it w/ gloves but its kinda annoying still lol

Author

There are 2 issues:

1. My handsfix meshes included with SAM only covers the 3rd person hands.  The 1st person hands are still using the bugged mesh (there are slits on the wrists).  The fix is to duplicate my handsfix and rename them to 1stpersonmalehands_0.nif and 1stpersonmalehands_1.nif.
  2. The Skyrim refit pack you're using doesn't include all 1st person models.

On 3/28/2020 at 6:32 PM, KouLeifoh said:

There are 2 issues:

1. My handsfix meshes included with SAM only covers the 3rd person hands.  The 1st person hands are still using the bugged mesh (there are slits on the wrists).  The fix is to duplicate my handsfix and rename them to 1stpersonmalehands_0.nif and 1stpersonmalehands_1.nif.
  2. The Skyrim refit pack you're using doesn't include all 1st person models.

Same issue; Wrists for all male races are detached only in first person and only while wearing any (vanilla, with refit) armor/clothing. I tried replacing the 1st person nifs which didn't work sadly.

Spoiler

Untitled.thumb.png.c4b879e5092046a6c04782ec26bc7262.png

I've also tried NiOverride 3.3 standalone and then tried racemenu 3.4.5 with HDT-PE and the XPMSE skeleton. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

I am having an issue where the feet textures are messed up on the male PCs and all NPC's (looks like an ugly block of gray and brown). The body looks and functions nicely otherwise. I am using SOS SE, SAM_Light 1.3,  SAM Light Texture Add-on V1.3, SAM High Poly Conversion SE v1.5. I also have the Baka SOS SMP patch and Schlongs of Skyrim HDT SMP v1.1, which seem to possibly affect the feet.  Also, I can't seem to find any files referring to feet in my ..\Data\textures\actors\character\male folder. Is that normal?

If anyone has any ideas, it would be greatly appreciated. It's been driving me nuts for days trying to fix it. I tried installing SkySight Skins, Vitruvian, SAM Light Texture, all with the same result...