Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
WolfKent

Download — SAM - Revealing Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion

SAM - Revealing Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion

This is refit of SOS - Male Vanila Armor & Cloths Conversion for SAM Shape Atlas for Men

1. Requirements:

SAM — Shape Atlas for Men

SOS - Male Vanila Armor & Cloths Conversion (Just textures need, disable esp)

Additional SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim if u use SOS with SAM together. Its have another version + SOS for it.

2. Install:

Install through MO2 or put files to data game folder with overrides after SOS - Male Vanila Armor & Cloths Conversion.

3. Enjoy! 

4. Credits

Thank Vector for best (my opinion) male replacer SAM — Shape Atlas for Men.

Thank DarkSchneiderBS for armor and clothes replacer meshes SOS - Male Vanila Armor & Cloths Conversion.

Thank VectorPlexus and Smurf for SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim.

5. Expect, wait other conversions, share your conversions for SAM, please. Dont stop until all armor will have refits.

Everyone can use my refits as you want, distribute, taking into account the original requirements.

I encountered a problem with a missing SAM schlong and revealing mage robe. I noticed this on Farengar Secret-Fire, see screenshot. All other NPCs I met until now seem to be fine (not sure about other mages). I use both SAM reavealing armor and SAM revealing male vanila armor cloth (in combination with SOS version textures with disabled esp like instructed).

Any help?

20200323150706_1.jpg

6 hours ago, marsrei said:

I encountered a problem with a missing SAM schlong and revealing mage robe. I noticed this on Farengar Secret-Fire, see screenshot. All other NPCs I met until now seem to be fine (not sure about other mages). I use both SAM reavealing armor and SAM revealing male vanila armor cloth (in combination with SOS version textures with disabled esp like instructed).

Any help?

20200323150706_1.jpg

Hi there!

If you're using SE, the penises will not show up as LE SAM handled the penises differently. If you want to fix it yourself there are some tutorials on this site on how to do so (such as this one), otherwise you might have to wait for someone else to release a new mod. If you aren't using SE, unfortunately I don't know how to assist you.

Hope that helped a bit!

Edited by Bad Wolf

Thanks for your quick reply! I'm using classic skyrim, not SE or LE. Not sure if your answer is for classic as well, but I will give it a look. Maybe I should mention again that the character in my screenshot is the only one with this problem until now (monk/mage robe). Everyone else looks perfectly fine, and SAM is working the reavealing armors.. Anyway, thanks again