Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On 1/8/2021 at 7:52 PM, Shaidien said:

You need smp system working for this to work. I used smp-pe myself. After a while it just seemed weird that my girls had working vagina and anus as well as mouth/throat. So i tried to give guy's a anus and that was easy. However I liked sam body full package so i set about making Anus_Sam. The only reason its not finished is i had to make a new akg or whatever it was called that lets the sliders to work.  In short i need to make anus on fat sam skinny sam as well as muscle sam and puny sam then use the tools to make the new file and plus i was going to refine anus and do it on high poly sam. All of this is easy enough if i could run the software.  My grafics cards died in midle of project. It was only slightly harder than the working anus i did on virtually everything else in game. 

If anyone has the knowledge to finish this they can. If not my life situation is about to change. Its just a matter of time before I get myself new cards and I will finish this off.

Do you have a patreon :D

I noticed in the body Nif there is reference to a tri morph "armor\Sam_puckered\malebody.tri" Did you use anus tri morph in your animation? I am working on this now for my SAM se/ae update as an option for those who want full hdt collisions, I plan to put it in the HIMBO hdt body as well, once i get it working that is lol.

So thats a callout to anyone who has info to add, I think its only fair males have the same features as females do, the code and stuff are already all there, the anus bones are already in XP32 skeleton which SAM & HIMBO uses. :) So its just a matter of digging in and doing it, I am going to try! lol wish me luck, and help if you can!

On 1/8/2022 at 10:20 AM, infiniteone said:

I noticed in the body Nif there is reference to a tri morph "armor\Sam_puckered\malebody.tri" Did you use anus tri morph in your animation? I am working on this now for my SAM se/ae update as an option for those who want full hdt collisions, I plan to put it in the HIMBO hdt body as well, once i get it working that is lol.

So thats a callout to anyone who has info to add, I think its only fair males have the same features as females do, the code and stuff are already all there, the anus bones are already in XP32 skeleton which SAM & HIMBO uses. :) So its just a matter of digging in and doing it, I am going to try! lol wish me luck, and help if you can!

Awesome! Im not sure how I could help butt I will be supporting you on this! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE