Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Author
On 2/29/2020 at 12:41 PM, oh_no_sponolios said:

bumping this thread for a working male skyrim butthole in 2020. #Butthole2020

While I've no interest in making such a mod, don't let that deter anyone else from trying.  It's definately doable.

On 3/3/2020 at 2:33 AM, NeutronSphere said:

Since this is coming up as of late...  Let me show you something. Was working on this scene today adding the Rim to Skyrim so to speak heh just Nifskope

This is the "Anus SAM" that those who know who they are, aka human versions of this thing no offense, want someone else to make

Dizona showed there but I have SAM version too. Texture alone is not enough to matter IMO its the immersive options and the difficulty making them worth a damn, that kept this from being a thing. This has effing proven to be even harder to make happen than The Sovereign, a throwing axe that actually resembles Thor or GoW, but this was overdue and I am really gay and really nerdy and want stuff like this so here we are

What you just saw is one of the reasons you will notice nothing I ever say or post on this site ever made any difference. A handful of folks here basically control what you guys want and who you like and dont like. Since I can do things such as this they have no idea how to do, they have made a point to render me as invisible as they possibly can until I take the hint and go away. For reasons unrelated to that I gonna move on soon to other things, but wanted to show you folks why I sometimes exuded a mild attitude which im not thrilled about and didnt publish near what I was planning to when I joined back when under the assumption we are all friends here and in this together. I feel sorry for these folks I once had respect for, for being so petty and pretentious to the point they would literally rather do without things they know they want just because they decided who matters more than the what. Whatever floats your boat I guess

These are not bad guys dont get the wrong idea, but this is something I ran into on Nexus too. A lot of author pride and people treating eachother as competition instead of opportunities to consider other approaches or perhaps work together from time to time. I can get by making textures like I did here, but these guys... they know their stuff and are very good at it. IMO there is a shortage of M4M content beyond appearance-enhancement which was one of the reasons I hoped I could help fill in that hole pun intended 😛

Barrels... shoulda effing said floats your barrels

Sorry for the late reply, ive not really gotten too too involved with the community; I remember reading the previous comments from a while back, but I didn't think much of it. My biggest gripe which I feel we all share is the overwhelming lack of male content, against the ever thriving overloaded titty mods, wonderful female armors, and now recently an actual working vagina lol. As silly as it might seem to some to request a working asshole for a video game, I literally don't care if they disagree with it. We (im assuming) are all adults, and this whole site is the gold mine for gay/ male content, sexual or otherwise. Some people may actually want to get off lmao, idk, but to each their own. I want it just because of its value. who ever did it would literally be making modding history, especially for gay skyrim lol. I hope someone develops it oneday, just so we can sort of "keep up" with the other spectrum of the skyrim community. there are so many ways to play as a beautiful female in skyrim, males? This site is it, exclsive to male content and the amount is still miniscule compared. 

On 2019/9/9 at PM7点59分, Don said:

为什么要为此使用低聚SAM版本?几乎所有玩家都已经使用了高聚版本。我的意思是对于性爱射击,使用高聚体非常好。除了你的肛门国防部将变得如此华丽。我会尝试这个身体。我希望这对于SE不是LE我不再玩LE。 

You are the player who despises LE

Author
1 hour ago, Lapras said:

You are the player who despises LE

Despise ? XD XD XD.

How big your love for LE ? Big enough to make your game look like this including SAM ? This is my LE.

Spoiler

20190116175937_1.thumb.jpg.cc254bf95b3f04a22c6ec4f2b256389f.jpg

20180925203404_1.thumb.jpg.1666e5eded0243f25839e914aaad0cb5.jpg20180925180230_1.thumb.jpg.7b694688fefd00c7030fb39c2c6307f6.jpg

If this vectorplexus have Features to block person like Nexus, i will not hesitate click it for nonsense person like you here. Because troller said something without knowledge.

@oh_no_sponolios

Not sure if I highlighted that right

Thing is I joined this site under certain pretenses. One being we all have the same interests and common goals. Another being we all share a common "adversary" that being the lovely waifu plague heh. Something I wasnt so ready for, was a surprising level of uptightness, and people that were a little too eager to judge and belittle others over silly things they shouldnt. The projects I tend to focus on lean more towards the script/coding side. This means you need to test things a lot, on targets. Gets kinda old doing it to Nazeem all the time so you might want to mix things up and get a little creative. I confess I go overboard there sometimes and get a bit silly, but its pretty obvious some of that stuff rubbed people wrong here, that for better or worse, have quite a bit of influence in this small community

I have been working on a significant physics framework that I am comfortable saying surpasses any HDT framework in play at this time. This is bold to say, and I am trying to not sound arrogant or anything, but I am pretty proud of what I have achieved so far. But what I have always encountered here on VP, is when you show things that are kinda unique or significant, it often does the exact opposite of the point of demonstrating. I get cold shoulder, passive aggression, and other not-so-good signs that this is not a scene that wants this stuff. I try to pass it off and not wonder whats happening there, but its gotten a bit tiresome TBH and its pretty messed up if you ask me. It eventually led to me getting a bit frustrated there since I know I literally cant even ask a question, and expect any of them to even talk to me. Its that bad and it sends a really shitty message

My mods, if you will notice, the vets and regulars here authors basically never react to, comment in, or otherwise acknowledge exists. Doesnt matter to me in general if they wish to ignore anything I do, their business, but this is not very encouraging from a motivated-to-develop heavy-hitting-content for said community if this is all I can ever expect to happen with it. Blueprints is the only one I would call a heavy hitter that I shared here. Its only on Nexus now retired, and I have done a lot with that since. Pretty much decided to not bother going there and releasing that, since you dont tend to enjoy seeing people dismiss your hard work you spent a lot of time on. Kinda done with that after Nexus and hope it wouldnt be like that here but whaddya do

Tried to word that as mildly as I could but TBH its pretty rough and not sure this is really a road I want to bother going down anymore :\

@NeutronSphere Wow, man you've developed something greater than HDT PE? Well im sad the community seems to put you down. But then again, if youre mostly speaking on other mod developers, than its no surprise; ppl would view you as competition (even though nobody gets paid) but more from a social level aspect. Its kind of like how theres this "beef" between Fore (FNIS) and Shikyo (Nemesis) fans because for so long Fore was the main staple for the community as far as animation goes; now a decade later, Nemesis arrives, and its essentially much better. Fore has left the community for good now; most likely in part the fact everyone is making the switch in order to play with more advanced mods with different animations. Just like here, for example @Don seems to be the master photographer, so if someone were to upscale their stuff and dedication like he, depending on who he is, he might be a little annoyed. But what id like to see, is oneday, when Skyrim Together is fully out and playable, some of us here, can get in a server somewhere and have a group shoot xD lol as opposed to trying to out do others. If the big authors or certain authors aren't paying you attention then you most likely already have it. Sometimes ppl can be smug when theyre passionate about certain things. For someone like me, who has 0 modding experience, I sometimes feel im so undeserving of some of the incredible mods developed and given out for FREE. So, for me, id like to encourage you to continue your works, cause theres always gonna be that hater out there, but at the end of the day if you have something truly great, even they will secretly enjoy it lol

BTW I just looked you up on nexus, the Blueprints mod you have is overwhelmingly underappreciated. if im not mistaken, im pretty sure its the only mod soley to do what it describes, except in theory, you could mimic it using jaxons position; create the person you want in showracemenu, then simply copy yourself, store, then drop from inventory lol. maybe with further development, it would take off; for example if you found a way for it to work on all npcs, no vanilla/modded.

I dont think anyones smug, just a bit touchy like I am akward sometimes. Social Media and me dont seem to get along since im a little older than I imagine most would guess and im used to simpler times when you could just post something and it stand for itself. IMO too much is tied to things that shouldnt matter now. I hoped here the gay bros factor would mean more than it does but yeah so true on the FNIS/Nemesis deal, thats a good example where it sucks they couldnt work together or at least not be adversaries

Blueprints made hotfiles before, but I then trialed another mod called Starlight that included that, but ended up scrapping that part since too many navmesh issues so made BP standalone again. Anyway one more indulgence then I think its best I step out of this thread. This is my first pure-physics based creature. I find snakes creepy as hell but they are one of the best stress testers for certain physics concepts. And this is one where Static or Mutable consistency wont cut it. You have to use Volatile. Took me a bit to figure that out

Only finished a few movement types for that and could stand to tweak them a bit, but thats the kind of thing this is aiming to do. Could have true Medusa hair for example. Just dont ask me to make that lol

Author
On 3/23/2020 at 6:44 AM, oh_no_sponolios said:

Just like here, for example @Don seems to be the master photographer, so if someone were to upscale their stuff and dedication like he, depending on who he is, he might be a little annoyed.

Actually no bro. Lol. In this forum many screenshooters too. Even more advanced than me. What we must understand, everyone will stick with their interest point and they will dedicate their skill for it. Everyone show their style, their interest point, their own mods, ect. No need competition because we need each other here. I learn many tricks from others too. 

20 hours ago, Don said:

Actually no bro. Lol. In this forum many screenshooters too. Even more advanced than me. What we must understand, everyone will stick with their interest point and they will dedicate their skill for it. Everyone show their style, their interest point, their own mods, ect. No need competition because we need each other here. I learn many tricks from others too. 

Im sorry, your screenshots just stand out more to me I suppose :D and i definitely agree that there is no need for competition; it seems like the gay community already struggles getting along with one another for various reasons. sometimes great people strive when others put them down, and others simply don't want to put up with it, which is understandable. its unfortunate the funk @NeutronSphere seems to be in. Im uncertain the majority age group on this site, but there seems to be a generational conflict, which isn't abnormal, but im 22, and I can definitely say ppl my age group, gays, just don't appreciate things the way they should. There world(well some parts) is a much friendlier place to be gay in now. I respect the older gay folks a lot too, and am happy they get to see how things have changed for the better in some ways. Especially ones who finally can get married when it was impossible before. very touching 

Author of the topic Posted

hay every one i had bad luck and my cards blew. i did get it to work before it died and will evently get new cards and finish this

any one may take use any part if you can how ever i would not do the low poly at all only the best.

hardest part was just gettinmg it to be a sam body replament than didnt take from it at all only added a working anus just like females in my game all ready have.

Hello this is so very easy to do. Before my cards blew I had a working vagina and anus on all of my females. Most of which I made myself following the ones that others had done. I started on no Sam Male body and it was just as easy.  However I like sam body for all the variations it produces so I set about modding the sam body. I never moved sam before and you have a few steps more so the sliders work. In the middle of that my vudio cards blew. Unfortunately the crap computer I have left can not even play the game much less the tools I used.

Ps. 

I never cared about any one who doesn't like the idea I was doing it regardless and further more if it's not your thing just move on but the most important part is dont wine about it just move on.

O and yes you could use with no animations for it uses physics not animations to work just like the females.

Also it would be a starting point for fart or poo animations and that could be funny to all. Could see a giants new ability to fart toxic clouds giving poison or causing player to vomit for a turn instead of attacking. Point is DONT FUCKING JUDGE OTHERS get it good.

Author
25 minutes ago, Shaidien said:

Hello this is so very easy to do. Before my cards blew I had a working vagina and anus on all of my females. Most of which I made myself following the ones that others had done. I started on no Sam Male body and it was just as easy.  However I like sam body for all the variations it produces so I set about modding the sam body. I never moved sam before and you have a few steps more so the sliders work. In the middle of that my vudio cards blew. Unfortunately the crap computer I have left can not even play the game much less the tools I used.

Ps. 

I never cared about any one who doesn't like the idea I was doing it regardless and further more if it's not your thing just move on but the most important part is dont wine about it just move on.

O and yes you could use with no animations for it uses physics not animations to work just like the females.

Also it would be a starting point for fart or poo animations and that could be funny to all. Could see a giants new ability to fart toxic clouds giving poison or causing player to vomit for a turn instead of attacking. Point is DONT FUCKING JUDGE OTHERS get it good.

Mad about what exactly ? All members so excited with animated anus since beginning. It's gay thing and a must have mod. If gay world deny animated anus then it's totally weird. I think you misunderstanding about something here. 

44 minutes ago, Don said:

Mad about what exactly ? All members so excited with animated anus since beginning. It's gay thing and a must have mod. If gay world deny animated anus then it's totally weird. I think you misunderstanding about something here. 

Well that is great news. I just want it to be fare to gays and no one should judge because of it. Even though I am not gay nobody else was going to do it and I just thought it unfortunate that every one else who could do it would not. Also I wanted to get a idea on amount of gay croud so I could decide if there was going to be any interest. I seen more than enough to move forward. I did finally find some cheap replacement cards so soon as I get 100 bucks I get them and finish this mod and if you like it you can choose to download it or not up to each of you. All i ask is every one be nice and respectful to all other groups not just the ones we belong to. 

Author
4 hours ago, Shaidien said:

Well that is great news. I just want it to be fare to gays and no one should judge because of it. Even though I am not gay nobody else was going to do it and I just thought it unfortunate that every one else who could do it would not. Also I wanted to get a idea on amount of gay croud so I could decide if there was going to be any interest. I seen more than enough to move forward. I did finally find some cheap replacement cards so soon as I get 100 bucks I get them and finish this mod and if you like it you can choose to download it or not up to each of you. All i ask is every one be nice and respectful to all other groups not just the ones we belong to. 

Don't worry. This website free from females G Virus. Totally support for gay stuff. Any female addict come here and mad about males stuff...usually banned without mercy. They have no power in the lair of The Pack XD.

On 12/10/2020 at 7:50 PM, SexyKnight89 said:

what do I do with the xml file?

I cant remember. How ever you can open up nif in nifscope and see or change the xml link. I believe it was standard xml file from smp.

On 1/7/2021 at 4:48 AM, SexyKnight89 said:

tried the file not the xml l and nothing seems to happen (I use vortex)

You need smp system working for this to work. I used smp-pe myself. After a while it just seemed weird that my girls had working vagina and anus as well as mouth/throat. So i tried to give guy's a anus and that was easy. However I liked sam body full package so i set about making Anus_Sam. The only reason its not finished is i had to make a new akg or whatever it was called that lets the sliders to work.  In short i need to make anus on fat sam skinny sam as well as muscle sam and puny sam then use the tools to make the new file and plus i was going to refine anus and do it on high poly sam. All of this is easy enough if i could run the software.  My grafics cards died in midle of project. It was only slightly harder than the working anus i did on virtually everything else in game. 

If anyone has the knowledge to finish this they can. If not my life situation is about to change. Its just a matter of time before I get myself new cards and I will finish this off.

On 3/23/2020 at 7:21 PM, NeutronSphere said:

Hey Neutron, I am sorry to hear about what you went through with other mod authors, I hope you realise that there are many out there, the quiet majority basically, that do appreciate the mods that are made and the effort that goes into them, I am one of those that have greatly admired and appreciated the works that were made and placed on this website.

Now in regards to the actual topic, yes I would love to see this mod happen as well, hopefully it will become a reality one day, and I definitely ageee with the sentiment that there is nowhere near enough varied male content out there compared to the things based around females

On 1/8/2021 at 8:52 PM, Shaidien said:

You need smp system working for this to work. I used smp-pe myself. After a while it just seemed weird that my girls had working vagina and anus as well as mouth/throat. So i tried to give guy's a anus and that was easy. However I liked sam body full package so i set about making Anus_Sam. The only reason its not finished is i had to make a new akg or whatever it was called that lets the sliders to work.  In short i need to make anus on fat sam skinny sam as well as muscle sam and puny sam then use the tools to make the new file and plus i was going to refine anus and do it on high poly sam. All of this is easy enough if i could run the software.  My grafics cards died in midle of project. It was only slightly harder than the working anus i did on virtually everything else in game. 

If anyone has the knowledge to finish this they can. If not my life situation is about to change. Its just a matter of time before I get myself new cards and I will finish this off.

sorry to hear your difficulties with this. lots of us have been hopeful for such a mod