Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darnexx

Skyrim and Win10

Author

In case someone else has the same problem Smidgen and I have/had. Skyrim is minimizing itself all the time, I could stay ingame for like 9-10mins. 

Here's what I did, check for Win10 update! 

From this Page I've done Solution 2 ,4 , 6, 8 and 9. I tried 5 but then I couldn't start Skyrim no more via MO. https://windowsreport.com/full-screen-game-keeps-minimizing/ 

My game seems to be fixed now.

Author
Author of the topic Posted
1 hour ago, Etan said:

I fixed my problem by playing skyrim in window mode without border.

I could play in Windows mode aswell, but how to get into the mode you said? Launching it vie it's exe and then changing it?

Strange, thats not happened to me yet, are you using SSE or Classic?   I admit I never could get classic to play well on any windows past win 7 lol.  SSE doesnt give me any bugs so far it performs amazingly in comparison.

Author
Author of the topic Posted
35 minutes ago, infiniteone said:

Strange, thats not happened to me yet, are you using SSE or Classic?   I admit I never could get classic to play well on any windows past win 7 lol.  SSE doesnt give me any bugs so far it performs amazingly in comparison.

LE, that never happend befor, started yesterday. And like one second ago it happend again... guess it's not fully fixed, but extended for over an hour.

1 minute ago, Darnexx said:

LE, that never happend befor, started yesterday. And like one second ago it happend again... guess it's not fully fixed, but extended for over an hour.

Damn that sucks man, hopefully they'll sort it out, seems like a weird bug too.