Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skeldal

Customize abs in Skyrim

Hello everyone. I'm new here but I was using SAM for a long, long time ago and now I'm decided to reinstall all here (Skyrim and mods) and I have a question about SAM in general. Sorry for my bad english, I will try write everything right.

I love the texture of SAM, the body customization is awesome, but I want customize the chest of my characters too. I was using a texture from Ixum, SmoothHotSweaty I think, and that was a little about what I want, but I don't find it to download again and I'm here to ask: there's any option or textures for me to customize more the chest/abs of my character? A way to make the abs be more visible (like the handsome boy from above, in the image of forum).

Thank you and I'm waiting answers :D

That guy is from a different game, you can probably get more abs but that would either mean you'd have to up the weight and Samson slider or by creating your own SAM texture.

Author of the topic Posted
On 04/11/2017 at 3:51 PM, SkyNigma said:

That guy is from a different game, you can probably get more abs but that would either mean you'd have to up the weight and Samson slider or by creating your own SAM texture.

That's really better, but there's no way to make particulary abs more "visible" in all body types? My character have 70 weight and 0 samson, and I don't like too much Samson and don't want up the weight, for me it's perfect the way it is. The problem is the "visibility" of muscles, and for abs too.

On 04/11/2017 at 6:25 PM, Darnexx said:

Maybe try this Mod

Using. That's better, but anyway to do what I say above?

Author
27 minutes ago, Skeldal said:

That's really better, but there's no way to make particulary abs more "visible" in all body types? My character have 70 weight and 0 samson, and I don't like too much Samson and don't want up the weight, for me it's perfect the way it is. The problem is the "visibility" of muscles, and for abs too.

Using. That's better, but anyway to do what I say above?

Just rename the files and then you can have abs on Zeto Samson aswell I asume.

8 minutes ago, Darnexx said:

Just rename the files and then you can have abs on Zeto Samson aswell I asume.

I don't get it, sorry... What files I need to rename? And how it will be useful in my case?

Author
3 hours ago, Skeldal said:

I don't get it, sorry... What files I need to rename? And how it will be useful in my case?

Rename the mns files from the Mod I've told you in the Name from the SAM Mod. I'm not good in explaining, sorry. And it would help since you want abs on the People, but not using too much Samson slides. 

15 hours ago, Darnexx said:

Rename the mns files from the Mod I've told you in the Name from the SAM Mod. I'm not good in explaining, sorry. And it would help since you want abs on the People, but not using too much Samson slides. 

I think I get it now... So... It's better, but it's not the way I want now yet unfortunately :(

I'm sending a screenshot of my character. See... he's not the "bodybuilder" type, he's more slim. I only want show more of him muscles, particulary the abs/chest but not changing his weight or using Samsom, how you already understand :) I only want make him with more "defined chest".

KEbsv4m.png

Author

Well, maybe you would need another msn file then, I don't know. 

I don't use SAM as long as some other here, maybe they have other/selfmade Mods for that.. :'D

Or your try out Hard Bodies, it's a Mod here.

On 19/11/2017 at 8:33 AM, Darnexx said:

Well, maybe you would need another msn file then, I don't know. 

I don't use SAM as long as some other here, maybe they have other/selfmade Mods for that.. :'D

Or your try out Hard Bodies, it's a Mod here.

I tested Hard Bodies, but I think it's too much for my taste haha

UoTh5Tb.png

The other first mod is better for me, I think. Hard Bodies is too many the "bodybuilder" type and I don't want this unfortunately :( Sorry for that, I think my preference maybe is too specific... but I really want keep searching to get one perfect for me.

ZcZuG4S.jpg

That's probably my "limit" for a texture I want. It's almost the bodybuilder type of Hard Bodies, but the abs is more "smooth". The Ixum's works is almost what I want: a muscular male body, but not too many.

Author
19 minutes ago, Skeldal said:

UoTh5Tb.png

The other first mod is better for me, I think. Hard Bodies is too many the "bodybuilder" type and I don't want this unfortunately :( Sorry for that, I think my preference maybe is too specific... but I really want keep searching to get one perfect for me.

ZcZuG4S.jpg

That's probably my "limit" for a texture I want. It's almost the bodybuilder type of Hard Bodies, but the abs is more "smooth". The Ixum's works is almost what I want: a muscular male body, but not too many.

Well I guess no one made such a Texture then. :D No problem, everyone has his own taste and wants to play with it. :) Hard Bodies ain't my taste aswell, more like the Picture you poseted lower. :D 

1 hour ago, Darnexx said:

Well I guess no one made such a Texture then. :D No problem, everyone has his own taste and wants to play with it. :) Hard Bodies ain't my taste aswell, more like the Picture you poseted lower. :D 

One day I will have a character like him... so hot... one day hahaha

And so, I will keep searching more, and for now I will use the first mod you showed here. There's not the exactly what I want, but is a very good one. And how I said, probably Ixum's works is the most near from what I search... unfortunately it's not exactly... Well... Going back to searching :D

8 hours ago, Melesse said:

Try this?

Thank you very much, that's SO better :D

WSUsyBj.png

With this I get what I wanted, a body more muscular and realistic, with a smooth abs and without need change the width or use samson. Thank you again :D

On 25/11/2017 at 10:27 PM, Skeldal said:

UoTh5Tb.png

ZcZuG4S.jpg

Interestingly enough the last picture is the exactly the kind of texture I want but unfortunately I will have to settle for the SOS textures instead.

3 hours ago, Tavman4 said:

Interestingly enough the last picture is the exactly the kind of texture I want but unfortunately I will have to settle for the SOS textures instead.

I want to make a character exactly like him, but I have nothing experience in sculpt the character for Racemenu or a 3d modeling in general, starting now in the college. I like so much him face, that's perfect for a character...

Yeah he is pretty sexy. Though I could do with out the lard scare on his one pec. I think that's from some game, but I am not sure. Ether way it is a great image. As for my tastes in muscularity I would take ether the hard bodies guy or the one from that image. Both are my type of guy.