Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with Kaidan 2, Sam Light Texture Add-on and High Poly Head

Hi everyone. I am trying to make Kaiden 2 to work with Sam Light Texture Add-on and High Poly Head but so far I didn't have any luck. Kaiden has black face, my guess is it needs to be patched.

Then I tried Kaidan Face Replacer and while the black face was gone, the face and body still don't match. I tried both the regular and universal versions to no avail.

I would also like to use THIS mod which is an expansion on Kaiden and while I don't know if this changes anything in this crusade of mine to make Kaiden work with Sam, but apparently there are patches on Nexus between the aforementioned mod and other replacers.

At this point I'm pretty much stuck. I tried all replacers on Nexus that have patches for Sam Light (regular version I presume) and I always end up with face of one color, body of another.

On a slightly different topic, no matter what I do, Kaiden always has to wear his pants. The brown ones he has on when you first meet him in the dungeon. They don't show up in his inventory but he's even wearing them on top of other armor I give him. Woat!?! I know some guys are shy but for the love of Talos take those pants down, I promise I won't look!

I really hope someone has some advice because from what I hear, Kaiden sounds like a really cool guy to have around.

HI, the Kaidan discord page is where you'll find your answer. They have been helping me transition from SOS to SAM light. Very helpful group over there.

Sorry, I tried to give a link to their discord page but couldn't figure out how

Kaidan's pants textures are " baked " into his initial body mesh ,  which means you have no choice unless you replace his entire body mesh if you want him to be nude . 

In which case you also have to replace the scars / wounds which are related to his story plots . 

I don't have experience with that particular replacer (I usually use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/59975 , bonus that it keeps his scars), but it sounds like you have something else screwing with his textures.

The Addon won't mess with anything appearance wise, and it's AMAZING. the main thing is if the replacer isn't patched, the drinking patch won't work right. But that one^^^ is patched.

ScreenShot5190.pngScreenshot (20220922-235037).jpg