Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

BruBearBrown

Pec, Butt and Belly Bounce For Skimpy Armors

Author

So, I tested your Mod now and I have to say that "with Chestpiece" has an armor free chest for me... :o

But yo usaid this earlier "If you want jiggle physics with the armor chestpieces still there, install "Skimpy Armor BBB With Chestpiece". If you want the shoulders and chest to be free of armor, install "Skimpy Armor BBB". "

Tested it with the Elven Armor, which you have in your Pictures.

Author
17 hours ago, Melesse said:

The armor meshes for the chestpiece version are slightly out of place. Go to meshes/armor/elven and move the files there to inside the m/ folder

Ahh, thank you! Now it's working.. :D

Hey! I haven't really gone hardcore with modding Skyrim before, but recently I started playing Skyrim again and decided to go all out with SAM. Unfortunately, I ran into a bit of a bump with your mod. It is most definitely because I messed up the installation, and I was hoping I could get some help! :D

The problem is that I don't think the armor in this mod properly applied over the original armor, and I'm getting none of the bouncing on those armors. However, I am getting bouncing on my character when he's not wearing any body armor or on some new armors I installed like Tsun Refit.

I installed using the nexus manager, but I think things didn't go exactly where they were supposed to... Below, you can see that the Skimpy Armor BBB Redux folder isn't in the meshes folder (Which is probably the right thing. I'm just throwing out ideas of how I failed at this.) Whereas the Tsun armor that works with this is inside the Seedeye folder, which is in meshes.

gyazo1.png.4526997a5feaa69741805f112fafd776.pnggyazo2.png.17e9c6e5ac3c6980a071d164ffaa410b.png

Below, you can see that the armors are showing up twice, which is another reason why I don't think I installed them correctly. And in game I have two different id# for the same armor type (like daedric). I can use Player.AddItem to try and spawn them both in, but only one of them will actually appear in my inventory. (Note: I tried spawning in both stormcloak cuirasses that showed up when I did 'help cuirass', and they both spawned in, but no bounce :()

gyazo3.png.90b935d03bb2cc80f97d33b11fb25b00.pnggyazo4.png.16f00be413dad9a2b631ca95e3e56701.png

Is the solution as simple as just manually replacing the files? Or no?  And I did sort of try reinstalling the mods before posting this, but I think I probably have the wrong install order...

And just because this is probably important, here is my crazy mod load order that I should probably fix up some more from when I used it a year ago. I'll also throw in the mods list I've installed through nexus mod manager...

5a1c49fd776c3_gyazo5.thumb.png.18893017b9575110fd9d8e2114b08c25.pnggyazo6.png.1a6be65fed122993e3871aef228a25fd.pnggyazo7.png.7a07e3744df53fab93ae40d682327608.png

Hopefully someone can help! I'd really appreciate it!

I'm now realizing how idiotic I am. I'm just having a problem with general BBB working on any of the standard SAM armor refits. Any new armor I install will bounce, etc. I feel kinda silly for posting this here now, but too late now. Please do help though!