Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DracoTheDragonRawr

Can I upload quest/new lands mods here?

Im thinking about creating some quest and new land mod for skyrim, I haven't even started or planned a lot of things yet but I'm thinking about some male characters and creatures (like gargoyles or something) to be modeled nude by default (like have genitals and a better looking body)

And since nexus and loverslab prefer females, I would get a lot of hate for sure, and now you cannot even delete your mods anymore from nexus, so i hope I can upload it here, for people who can appreciate male nudity too, and quest mods of course.

I mean I believe the entire reason this site was created is for male nudity due to all the homophobia and insecure people on Nexus.

Admin

@DracoTheDragonRawr Of course, go for it if you feel safer here. As Waldo has stated, the entire reason this place exists is the stranglehold of the homophobia and overwhelming toxicity throughout the popular modding communities. I dare to hope things got better since 2016, but if not, you're very welcome to post your mods to VectorPlexus.

Author

Male nude gargoyles ? Very welcome. Hahaha. Don't bother make spriggan with dick. I guess no one want taste that sharp wood dick inside their ass XD.

Author of the topic Posted
8 hours ago, sh1ny said:

@DracoTheDragonRawr Of course, go for it if you feel safer here. As Waldo has stated, the entire reason this place exists is the stranglehold of the homophobia and overwhelming toxicity throughout the popular modding communities. I dare to hope things got better since 2016, but if not, you're very welcome to post your mods to VectorPlexus.

Thank you guys ^^ 💙

3 hours ago, Don said:

Male nude gargoyles ? Very welcome. Hahaha. Don't bother make spriggan with dick. I guess no one want taste that sharp wood dick inside their ass XD.

Yeah, Well at least gargoyles have smoother skin when not sleeping, hehe

And I'll try to make the male characters, if it's possible, in a way Like, create a new race like argonian, take it's model and just rename It and remodel the body and skeleton, so it doesn't conflict/interfere with SAM

2 hours ago, Kirax said:

Worrying about the permission to post a mod you’re never gonna make anyway is probably gay culture at it’s finest.

It is the effort the counts 😁 never know, he could be a genius!

Author of the topic Posted
On 7/16/2021 at 4:15 PM, Kirax said:

Worrying about the permission to post a mod you’re never gonna make anyway is probably gay culture at it’s finest.

I really wanna try and make it, I've been thinking about it for a while, as i said, I didn't even begin

On 7/15/2021 at 8:21 AM, Don said:

are u sure ^^