Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RichieRanger

Need a Guide for Sam install with Bochu addon

Personally I use Mod Organizer 2 to mod stuff since its rather simple. I used Ai Cave's Modding Guide to get me started a few months ago. It'll help a lot if you really have no idea how to mod! As for installing Bochu... I would install SAM Light then follow the steps Don has wrote out on their post. With Mod Organizer 2 you can just drop the installed file in to the downloads section of Mod Organizer 2. 

I sadly don't know much about using Wabbajack by the way as I've never used it I think its just easier to make your own modlist. Honestly a lot of downloading mods may make more sense if you watch all of Ai Cave's videos. I think he helped me the most.

Author of the topic Posted
14 hours ago, Baradisio said:

Personally I use Mod Organizer 2 to mod stuff since its rather simple. I used Ai Cave's Modding Guide to get me started a few months ago. It'll help a lot if you really have no idea how to mod! As for installing Bochu... I would install SAM Light then follow the steps Don has wrote out on their post. With Mod Organizer 2 you can just drop the installed file in to the downloads section of Mod Organizer 2. 

I sadly don't know much about using Wabbajack by the way as I've never used it I think its just easier to make your own modlist. Honestly a lot of downloading mods may make more sense if you watch all of Ai Cave's videos. I think he helped me the most.

Ok thanks I'll check it out

It's worth the effort. Bjorn and Lucien love showing off the forsworn armour they recently took off of some bandits. Don has been kind with his mods.

enb2021_5_1_17_43_05.jpg

enb2021_5_1_17_43_33.jpg

enb2021_5_1_17_44_02.jpg

Author
On 5/2/2021 at 4:47 AM, ionnin said:

It's worth the effort. Bjorn and Lucien love showing off the forsworn armour they recently took off of some bandits. Don has been kind with his mods.

enb2021_5_1_17_43_05.jpg

enb2021_5_1_17_43_33.jpg

enb2021_5_1_17_44_02.jpg

Is that face from kiki follower ?

6 hours ago, Don said:

Is that face from kiki follower ?

Lucien is yours obviously. Bjorn I made myself from the assets  in your pack.

enb2021_5_2_12_26_16.jpg

enb2021_5_1_14_23_41.jpg

enb2021_5_3_06_37_17.jpg

Ai Cave -Ai Elias - really helped me to really understand the manual process of modding cpl yrs ago.  Now he's automated his curated list  - "B.S.M."  -  using Wabbajack.   Now I am learning how to install and use Wabbajack - lol  -   but i did learn Each Mod List listed on Wabbajack  allows you to see the mod lists --  you can scroll through to see which are using Mods You Want.... or may add to

i am in here trying to learn how to give Wabbajack Permission to access this account....... Any Help please

On 5/1/2021 at 11:47 PM, ionnin said:

enb2021_5_1_17_43_05.jpg

enb2021_5_1_17_43_33.jpg

enb2021_5_1_17_44_02.jpg

Hi,

those two look veeeery cute.
Sadly I am new to SAM / Bochu and don't know how to make those.
Maybe you are willing to share your creation ?

Thanks.

Tam

EDIT:
Never mind. I am playing Enderal and just found out that Bochu needs DLCs which are not compatible with Enderal.
So sadly I won't have twink followers....

I'm fairly new to using SAM myself. A few questions if anyone wouldn't mind enlightening me on them?  Mind you I'm using the light version with the bochu setup. First is there a program to sculpt the faces? Or is this in the racemenu only? And do any eye mods work with it? Thank you for any information.

Wiggles