Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jdronk

SAM Gunrose Lykaios Follower

Author

I couldn't find the "Upload file" or perhaps im not allowed to upload, I dunno.  So I decided to share it through here.

This is Gunrose.

Link to original mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65360/

I was tinkering with CK and managed to make him SAM friendly.

He's obviously using the khajiit textures, if that's bothering you just replace the textures that comes with the mod with the ones in the khajiit folder, overwrite when asked to do so, it's not rocket science!

Perhaps someone will enjoy using him as a follower!

Credits

Krittakitty for the Lykaios race

Dividedbythe9s for the follower

Vectorplexus for SAM

SAM Gunrose Lykaios Follower.rar

ScreenShot89.jpg

ScreenShot90.jpg

Admin
On 22.02.2017 at 3:26 AM, jdronk said:

I couldn't find the "Upload file" or perhaps im not allowed to upload, I dunno.  So I decided to share it through here.

Thank you for your interest and participation in VectorPlexus community.

You can upload files after applying to Authors group. You can do so by replying to this message or via PM.

Best regards,
sh1ny

Love the mod and thank you for your work.  How do you change his texture to the Lykaios version?  I'm not sure if it's my inexperience with modding or the wording of your instructions, but I'm confused on how to replace the khajit textures with the Lykaios ones.  Could you please elaborate?  Thank you!

If my understanding is correct, there are custom skins for Lykaios coming with this mod, and you have to replace the khajiit smooth textures, not the striped textures, with them. Go to your Skyrim/Data/textures/Actors/character/Khajiitmale directory, back up your folder just in case and move the Lykaios textures inside it, allowing the overwrite when asked to. Also do know the textures aren't perfectly adapted for SAM, and there are very visible seams.

Wait.  What?  We've been needing a fix for the Lykaios SAM feet/ankle seams for ages, and you seem to have it here.  Does your fix apply to the entire race I wonder, or just Gunrose?

Also, I think the original Lykaios textures may conflict with SAM, and at least because the nipples may not be in the right spots on the pecs.

Actually no. Lykaios textures for SAM do still have seams at feet and ankles. What you see on the pictures is the default Khajiit textures for the body. I could be wrong but I think this is how things are unfortunately :/