Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PoeticAnt44

Body Hair for SAM

Specifically armpit hair.  I was wondering if any of you modders who work with SAM Light would be interested in creating armpit hair add-on.  I love SAM Light and I love creating my guys, but seeing bald pits, is... well, the pits.  Is something like this possible?  I'm not a texture modder.  I just do NPC overhauls.  Maybe some arm hair since the legs have hair, would be nice.  I don't know if there's an interest in this, but thought I would throw it out there.

Thanks!

If you're okay with using overlays (I kind of prefer them for the color), I use the arm hair from MBHROP but only one style aligns with the hand/wrist hair. It has a few different armpit hairs, but I haven't really looked at them to see the difference.

Author
On 3/16/2021 at 6:58 PM, PoeticAnt44 said:

Specifically armpit hair.  I was wondering if any of you modders who work with SAM Light would be interested in creating armpit hair add-on.  I love SAM Light and I love creating my guys, but seeing bald pits, is... well, the pits.  Is something like this possible?  I'm not a texture modder.  I just do NPC overhauls.  Maybe some arm hair since the legs have hair, would be nice.  I don't know if there's an interest in this, but thought I would throw it out there.

Thanks!

Oh Poetic Welcome! :D

I did add some extra hair myself to the Textures long ago. It's actually not hard to throw it on the Textures themself. Check this Mod out, Source File 0.5.

Sadly I only know minimal about Texture modding, so I mostly throw everything on the Body Texture itself xD

Author of the topic Posted

Hey there, Darnexx!  Nice to see you!  Yeah, I've been meaning to spend more time in here.  I should probably post my guy mods in here at some point. 

Thanks for leading me to the texture files!  Does it work for Skyrim SE too?  I don't have LE.  And, does it work for SOS Light?  Or is it just the full version? 

I never gave much thought to armpit hair until I was looking at my latest guy I created, taking screenshots and I couldn't get past how bald his pits looked LOL!

Author
1 hour ago, PoeticAnt44 said:

Hey there, Darnexx!  Nice to see you!  Yeah, I've been meaning to spend more time in here.  I should probably post my guy mods in here at some point. 

Thanks for leading me to the texture files!  Does it work for Skyrim SE too?  I don't have LE.  And, does it work for SOS Light?  Or is it just the full version? 

I never gave much thought to armpit hair until I was looking at my latest guy I created, taking screenshots and I couldn't get past how bald his pits looked LOL!

The Source File is just Textures in an PDS file, you can apply it to any male Body. :) And yes, works for SE too. Full Version would work too in SE since it's only Textures.