Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sweetlikecandy

How do you make Lovers Lab work for gays?

I just got a gaming PC and Skyrim SE, and I figured out how to make SAM and all that work (thank you to everyone who helped in my last thread), but I cannot get Lovers Lab to work to save my life. I downloaded the framework, animations loader, and arousal mod, and I downloaded what I think was an animation pack for straight characters, but how do I get that to work? And how do I get straight animations to work for gay characters? For The Sims 4, you can just change gender recognition or remove gender recognition, but Skyrim Lovers Lab is sooo confusing.

Also, sorry if this is weird, but how do I get the defeat mod to work for my male character? Like, when he gets defeated by a bunch of bandits, how do I get those bandits to, erm, force some stuff onto him that they're scripted to force onto a female character with this mod?

Sorry, I'm sooo dumb and can't figure any of this out, and none of the 192392 guides I read or videos I watched are helpful. 

Author

Animations work for all Genders, may just look a bit odd when the guys fucks the other guy not in the rigth place.

I recommand to use this Mod aswell, with this you can change mid animation to another animation or even set the Stage

Author

Sex Orientation, afaik, can be altered with SexLab Attraction and you can set everyone to be gay/lesbian. This parameter is the one taken into account during SexLab-based triggers.

There is an option in SexLab MCM to ignore gender restriction during sex animation; in some cases this works, but in some vaginal-penetration type of animation, you might see a dude trying to pierce his partner's penis. 

Likewise, in Defeat MCM, there should be an option where you can ignore sexual orientation. The only downside to this, most of LoversLab mod is...very hetros in nature; so you'll get the bandits referring you as a female player. 

Alternatively, I personally just force my gender to be recognized as Female in SexLab so I can ignore tinkering with these settings.

Someone out there was nice enough to make a set of M2M Gay specific Sexlab animations called „M2M Gay Animations“

You can download this animation pack from Loverslab.com and set Sexlab to use these. That way your Sexlab will use gay specific animations. 

I tried to paste the link here but my comments keep getting set to hidden. If you google the above name and you’ll find it.

Author of the topic Posted
On 11/5/2020 at 11:50 PM, SaBBat69 said:

Someone out there was nice enough to make a set of M2M Gay specific Sexlab animations called „M2M Gay Animations“

You can download this animation pack from Loverslab.com and set Sexlab to use these. That way your Sexlab will use gay specific animations. 

I tried to paste the link here but my comments keep getting set to hidden. If you google the above name and you’ll find it.

On 11/4/2020 at 11:56 PM, kreiste said:

Sex Orientation, afaik, can be altered with SexLab Attraction and you can set everyone to be gay/lesbian. This parameter is the one taken into account during SexLab-based triggers.

There is an option in SexLab MCM to ignore gender restriction during sex animation; in some cases this works, but in some vaginal-penetration type of animation, you might see a dude trying to pierce his partner's penis. 

Likewise, in Defeat MCM, there should be an option where you can ignore sexual orientation. The only downside to this, most of LoversLab mod is...very hetros in nature; so you'll get the bandits referring you as a female player. 

Alternatively, I personally just force my gender to be recognized as Female in SexLab so I can ignore tinkering with these settings.

So I got it to work, but the SAM dicks don't look right in the animations? Like, the penis is way too up, so instead of going up my character's ass, it just looks like it's grazing it and his back. And when my character tries to suck dick, it doesn't actually go in his mouth. 

On 11/6/2020 at 7:42 AM, sweetlikecandy said:

So I got it to work, but the SAM dicks don't look right in the animations? Like, the penis is way too up, so instead of going up my character's ass, it just looks like it's grazing it and his back. And when my character tries to suck dick, it doesn't actually go in his mouth. 

Do you have SOS plus the SAM Lite Patch of it here? Mine works with it I think though I don't know if it really requires that(SOS) for sexlab. But to be sure, I still got it. Don't exactly have a more close up shot but pretty sure the dick is inside the ass in my pic. 

20201107040724_1.jpg20201108053026_1.jpg