Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ixnay

Wrong Textures for Female Nord Vampire?

00KLH_FemaleHeadNordVampire points TNAM to SkinHeadFemaleOrcVampire [TXST:02006F94], not SkinHeadFemaleVampire [TXST:02006F9C]. This feels incorrect....

On 10/30/2020 at 9:04 PM, Ixnay said:

00KLH_FemaleHeadNordVampire points TNAM to SkinHeadFemaleOrcVampire [TXST:02006F94], not SkinHeadFemaleVampire [TXST:02006F9C]. This feels incorrect....

Are you using Legendary or Special Edition?  Are you using the unofficial patch on Nexus?  What mods are you using?  Do any of these mods alter races?

Author of the topic Posted
On 11/1/2020 at 7:16 AM, Darnexx said:

It feels more incorrect that you post about some Female Texture Problem here lol

Um...what? I'm asking about the contents of the HPH ESM. Guess the joke went over my head 😉

On 11/1/2020 at 1:49 PM, Mannie Mannperson said:

Are you using Legendary or Special Edition?  Are you using the unofficial patch on Nexus?  What mods are you using?  Do any of these mods alter races?

Not sure why any of that would matter; the question is about the content of the HPH ESM.

On 11/1/2020 at 5:03 PM, KouLeifoh said:

That's how it's set in the vanilla game.  The unofficial patch doesn't change it either.

Yeah, I'm aware that Dawnguard.ESM does some odd things in the vampire-head area:

FemaleHeadBretonVampire, FemaleHeadHighElfVampire, and FemaleHeadWoodElfVampire point to SkinHeadFemaleDarkElfVampire.

But all the others (Dark Elf, Imperial, Nord, Orc, and Redguard) point to SkinHeadFemaleOrcVampire.

Even though Dawnguard.ESM has a SkinHeadFemaleVampire, which would seem like the 'obvious' value for the human races, it is not used by any of the Dawnguard heads, just by several specific NPC_ records.

Just seems odd....

Author

If it works, it works. 

Darnexx was just making a joke coz very extremely rare for someone to be posting queries about female content. Though recently more and more straight people has been coming here thanks to the popularity of the HPH mod. 

Author of the topic Posted
3 minutes ago, kreiste said:

If it works, it works. 

Darnexx was just making a joke coz very extremely rare for someone to be posting queries about female content. Though recently more and more straight people has been coming here thanks to the popularity of the HPH mod. 

Ah. Sounds like this site is oriented more toward the M+M population subset? I am...was...100% ignorant on that topic.

Thanks for setting me...oh, come on, you knew that was coming!

Author
33 minutes ago, Ixnay said:

Ah. Sounds like this site is oriented more toward the M+M population subset? I am...was...100% ignorant on that topic.

Thanks for setting me...oh, come on, you knew that was coming!

To answer your first question, yes, in case you missed the huge ass naked male in the banner xD