Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Razor Black

Standalone Follower for Skyrim

Hello my new family

I have a question which I cannot find an answer for here, as the title suggests I am interested in making standalone followers for Skyrim. Let me clarify the meaning of standalone follower first as some people don't know what a standalone follower is.

The standalone follower is only depended on the file inside the actual followers mod for it to work, it has no other dependencies outside the mod. So the head mesh and tri files along with the eyes, eyebrows, mouth, hair and all associated tri files are used with in the mod, along with all the textures. This method makes it unnecessary to have this High Poly Head installed in your game for the follower to work as normal.

I make standalone followers and was using Citrus Head Standalone to produce these followers, I am changing to this mod going forward as it has caught my eye on nexus with a few followers starting to show up there. These followers are not standalone and I have been getting mix messages from people stating that you are not allowed to make standalone followers from this mod. I find that to be strange as all credit and dues for the creation of this High Poly Head mesh would still be given to the mod author Vectorplexus along with a link to this site.

Can someone in authority give me a definitive answer to this question or someone that has made a standalone follower with this mod please.

Thank you family

Author

Mostly the thing is that all Skyrim Mods here are made for SAM, and SAM assets are only allowed on this Page here. You may have to ask Kou himself about you making a Follower and posting it as full Standalone on Nexus.

I saw a few Follower Mods with the High Poly head but they always required to Mod to be installed.

Author

Yes it's rules from bro Vector himself. The author of SAM and SOS. Written in his EULA. Upload assets from this website to another website totally forbidden. Don't do that. Even me obey this rules. I don't want make problem because i consider this Vectorplexus my home.

Mod from bro Kou such high poly head considered his original creation. Because made from Vanilla. If he give permission such females head on Nexus... It's up to bro Kou's will. But anything made from SAM such body..skin..or anything " SAM modified " still considered SAM assets. Example..if i make new skin but using sam skin as my base....then my skin still considered SAM assets.

Author of the topic Posted

Totally understand guy's that's why I'm here asking, I would never use anyone's work without first requiring the proper consent. I don't modify or change in anyway other peoples assets, I just work with what they produce and give all credit to those asset authors. This is some of my work on Nexus and as you can see all assets used in there creation have been credited to those Authors https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/1306371?tab=user+files

Thanks Guy's