Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amatiil

HDT Animated Anus for SAM Light

NVM snarky as this site made me be 😕

I see theres something out now. WIll check it out. These are tricky and I hope to see more on the M4M front

Author
On 7/4/2020 at 1:41 PM, Amatiil said:

Is it possible to create an animated anus for "SAM Light SE version" as in similar mods with LoverLab for UNP and CBBE bodies? Maybe sombody want make it? Because I have no any idia how it's do...☺️😉

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 4.0

HDT working vagina and butt.rar 1.0.0

Not possible unless we remodel sam body and make high poly anus hole to get smooth animation and add bone weight. Not to mention make new skeleton according anus position. For females they can make it because modder for females so many and they can work together.

For sam, well...so far only bro Vector and bro Kou can understand totally about it including make new skeleton. That animation must react with samson and samuel body too. It still dream. But for now better enjoy anything available.

Author

Isnt the anus bones included in the extended skeleton though? i this case they could just have been added from the current extended skeleton to sam body and weight accordingly...

Author
5 minutes ago, Ulfberth said:

Isnt the anus bones included in the extended skeleton though? i this case they could just have been added from the current extended skeleton to sam body and weight accordingly...

I don't know totally about skeleton for this but female anus use custom one for close and open. For sam...this gonna be hell as sexlab alone with samson morph always clipping. To make good animation for this sure we need hardwork including readjust some animation. Not for me for sure. Lol

Author

The only difficult things someone needs to make are new weighted body meshes and fitting textures with an anus. The rest like skeleton bones and xml files aren't all that much of a hold-up I think, especially if you don't mind copy/pasting them from female bodies.

I wish this could get realized. I've been trying to figure out how to do it on my own, but I am supremely unqualified. In nifskope, I tried to copy the branch of all the anus parts in cbbe into sam and unsurprisingly my game crashed. I know I'm absolutely doing it wrong but a fever came over me or something, lol.