Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chromsome

Mod Request = El Men's Underwear for SE

Hi guys, is there any plan to make this mod publick?, it looks very cute. My guys needs those 😭pleaseeeee.......

Hi chromsome cute model, any ways if this mods cames with bodyslide make sure you follow this step to prevent gaps in your wrist. Thanks to air and his wonderful tutorial, I learned to prevent that.

Tutorial19.thumb.png.23ab1a7d0c02c28a78c0de8a5cf8bac0.png

Author
52 minutes ago, iamnotvirgin said:

Hi guys, is there any plan to make this mod publick?, it looks very cute. My guys needs those 😭pleaseeeee.......

Hi chromsome cute model, any ways if this mods cames with bodyslide make sure you follow this step to prevent gaps in your wrist. Thanks to air and his wonderful tutorial, I learned to prevent that.

We already have an LE Version up here, but since I don't have Permission. 😬🤪

Author
1 hour ago, chromsome said:

20200612011246_1.jpg

Did work fine for me, dunno if it only happens when you make em too buff. But the Mod doesn't contain Hands. Does the hands change when you don't wear anything?

Author of the topic Posted
5 hours ago, Darnexx said:

Did work fine for me, dunno if it only happens when you make em too buff. But the Mod doesn't contain Hands. Does the hands change when you don't wear anything?

Yes when he doesnt wear any gauntlet or gloves it looks like that. It only happens with characters that are too chub/buff

6 hours ago, iamnotvirgin said:

Tutorial19.thumb.png.23ab1a7d0c02c28a78c0de8a5cf8bac0.png

I'll try that after work. Thanks ☺

Author
7 hours ago, chromsome said:

Yes when he doesnt wear any gauntlet or gloves it looks like that. It only happens with characters that are too chub/buff

Then maybe something got wrong during the installation. the normal Body should morph fine + Hands.

Are you using the XPMSE Mod? If so, move it very low in your load order so nothing overwrites it.

3 hours ago, Darnexx said:

Then maybe something got wrong during the installation. the normal Body should morph fine + Hands.

Are you using the XPMSE Mod? If so, move it very low in your load order so nothing overwrites it.

Its already at the bottom of the load order T_T

6 minutes ago, Darnexx said:

Weird then maybe ask Kou, the Modder of the SAM Light mod. 

I know now what's causing the problem. The sam 4k chest hair mod. darn I really love that chest hair textures because it also adds armpit hair and detailed bumhole T_T

Got it working now with the Render 4k chest hair textures. Thank you everyone for the reply and support! You guys are the best ❤️ My Dragonborn Falx Nightshade is extremely grateful! ❤️

20200612124744_1.jpg

489830_20200612124125_1.png

489830_20200612210126_1.png

Author
38 minutes ago, chromsome said:

I know now what's causing the problem. The sam 4k chest hair mod. darn I really love that chest hair textures because it also adds armpit hair and detailed bumhole T_T

How can a Texture Mod cause Mesh Problems. Never had that happen ever but glad you could fix it.

Author
28 minutes ago, rawalli said:

hi can where give  me per pm the link for underwear mod  or how can say me the name from the guys he converted  the mod :) thx to all

PM

low-key might get this, i refitted the Osare Knee socks for SAM and pretty much most of these patterns are the same. i can make a polka dot theme :D

Author
10 hours ago, golden_octorok said:

Hello! Can I get a pm for the SE conversion too? I went to the SAM conversion page for the undewear mod but it's only for LE.

This was the LE version, I think:

Really grateful if anyone can help me out ^^

PM out. :)