Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

karunavai

[REQUEST] Did noone make a proper refit of the amazing bikini armors?

Please explain... *looks curiously around*
as the title says..."why did noone make a proper refit of the amazing bikini armor mod for sam till now?" females always have the good stuff -.-"
the mod itself is gorgeous. super modular and customizable. works with every vanilla retexture aswell (amidianborn for example)
as some of you might know i'm the Mane guy :P i would love to put my Mane into some detailed revealing Dragonbone refit.
it would suit him well.
if i missed it i'm very sorry. no search brought up proper results.
if it isnt done yet i woukld love to make a request for all the amazing refitters here.
please help a fellow sam user out. ❤️

(sorry for the female example images)

link (original mod):
LE:
Amazing bikini armors LE
SE
Amazing Bikini armors SE (UNP based because nobody needs CBBE)
70376-0-1454351436.thumb.jpg.3f1964864a64c5830f1331b48c90fed9.jpg
76214-4-1465782611.thumb.jpg.ad81ddb7cae04eb3803d7b23b0213045.jpg69803-2-1445244682.thumb.jpeg.aa405c25738be417d88500d4b3ed153d.jpeg69980-3-1446195277.thumb.jpg.0e98810405b0d09042f49da388ec3d4f.jpg72028-1-1450488548.thumb.jpg.a8132672e7ff8b2fe2026c8db119830c.jpg

It's probably an issue with the permission? I've no idea though. Also refitting all that for full SAM seems like a ton of work so I guess that's also a reason why ppl didn't work on this.

Author

Actually it looks like permission is allowed, so someone could do it if they wanted to. But it's probably a lot of work. And starting from female shape never makes it easier. It's not too appealing to me so I won't invest all that time, but maybe someone else will 😅

Alternatively a member here @kreiste is currently in the process working on some armors like this for males. It seems like he is looking for suggestions so maybe you can offer some!

Author

my project is literally inspired by his work anyway 😂

except mine won't be THAT modular. It's too much work for one man and the entire Skyrim's closet. At most, I'll give the options to swap between pants/underwear.

6 hours ago, karunavai said:

Please explain... *looks curiously around*
as the title says..."why did noone make a proper refit of the amazing bikini armor mod for sam till now?" females always have the good stuff -.-"
the mod itself is gorgeous. super modular and customizable. works with every vanilla retexture aswell (amidianborn for example)
as some of you might know i'm the Mane guy :P i would love to put my Mane into some detailed revealing Dragonbone refit.
it would suit him well.
if i missed it i'm very sorry. no search brought up proper results.
if it isnt done yet i woukld love to make a request for all the amazing refitters here.
please help a fellow sam user out. ❤️

(sorry for the female example images)

link (original mod):
LE:
Amazing bikini armors LE
SE
Amazing Bikini armors SE (UNP based because nobody needs CBBE)
70376-0-1454351436.thumb.jpg.3f1964864a64c5830f1331b48c90fed9.jpg
76214-4-1465782611.thumb.jpg.ad81ddb7cae04eb3803d7b23b0213045.jpg69803-2-1445244682.thumb.jpeg.aa405c25738be417d88500d4b3ed153d.jpeg69980-3-1446195277.thumb.jpg.0e98810405b0d09042f49da388ec3d4f.jpg72028-1-1450488548.thumb.jpg.a8132672e7ff8b2fe2026c8db119830c.jpg

The closest thing to it at the moment is RefurbMadness' male bikini armor mods. Whatever you can not find on her personal site can be found on the Nexus under the stewardship of The Caretaker.

https://www.furbs.blog/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/1234042?tab=user+files

Author of the topic Posted
11 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

The closest thing to it at the moment is RefurbMadness' male bikini armor mods. Whatever you can not find on her personal site can be found on the Nexus under the stewardship of The Caretaker.

https://www.furbs.blog/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/1234042?tab=user+files

yes. his ones are actually pretty close but he didnt make a dragonbone one and his are not as modular. problem is i want bare cheast / stomach but i'm no thong user.
not that i cant appreciate the art of displaying the schlong properly but i'm more of a trousers guy. i personally was just looking for a detailed revealing (upper body) dragonbone outfit and wondered why noone spend the time refitting the amazing bikini stuff. ( i know its alot of work but we need to show our boys some love too) i use them on some of my females even just for decoration since thights / pauldron / kalbs / abs / chest / boots / gloves and underwear are all seperated. they are great additions for other armors.
i like furbs refits but since he didnt make a dragonbone one there is nothing useful for me in there at this point. thank you anyways

15 hours ago, kreiste said:

my project is literally inspired by his work anyway 😂

except mine won't be THAT modular. It's too much work for one man and the entire Skyrim's closet. At most, I'll give the options to swap between pants/underwear.

looking forward to a possible release. saw you pictures and thought this is the closes one. i would love to see a pants version ❤️

15 hours ago, air said:

Actually it looks like permission is allowed, so someone could do it if they wanted to. But it's probably a lot of work. And starting from female shape never makes it easier. It's not too appealing to me so I won't invest all that time, but maybe someone else will 😅

Alternatively a member here @kreiste is currently in the process working on some armors like this for males. It seems like he is looking for suggestions so maybe you can offer some!

15 hours ago, bbqwitch said:

It's probably an issue with the permission? I've no idea though. Also refitting all that for full SAM seems like a ton of work so I guess that's also a reason why ppl didn't work on this.

you both guys are right...this will be a ton of work. even only for one set like the dragonbone one i need. but when we stop working because its alot of work, we wont come close to female mod quality at all. sadly all i can do is create locations / worldspaces / edit sounds and music / play around with textures and meshes. ive never done a refit in my lifetime^^ or else i would do it myself. atleast for this one

70376-0-1454351436.jpg.3a232a31b7ec002f83ef582bd2328639.jpg