Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Author

If you have the textures for them, SAM Morphs' texture feature lets you replace the full body texture of any SAM compatible NPC.

Awhile back, I added a separate genital texture swap in a private build before shifting focus to working on the high poly head mod.  The idea was to let SAM Light use a separate high res texture for the genitals for screenarchery.  It essentially morphs SAM Light's genital to original SAM (just shy of having full genital management for things like standalone underwear and revealing armor).

001.thumb.jpg.bf529d42fffad4381b6d1cb8d9eed3a2.jpg

002.thumb.jpg.40d1a5187cc7c357b2a9c2c359768a75.jpg

Author of the topic Posted

@KouLeifoh

Must SAM morph be installed alone or combined with SAM High Poly, lightweight SAM conversion? I installed SAM_Light v1.3 ,SAM morps and SAM High Poly & SAM Light Texture Add-on v1.1

ScreenShot60.png

ScreenShot59.png

Author

You have to manually install the extra textures from my SAM Light Texture Add-on and rename them for SAM Morphs to load them.  It's all mentioned in the description for the SAM Morphs mod.

@KouLeifoh I don't have enough knowledge in editing, so I stop here. Thank you for your time!I would not want to break something in the game and take it all over again.

Author
53 minutes ago, mikaakim said:

@KouLeifoh I don't have enough knowledge in editing, so I stop here. Thank you for your time!I would not want to break something in the game and take it all over again.

You literalle only have to put a Zero infront. 

1.jpg.0ab4b3a804ef35840268a508f427c104.jpg

@DarnexxI opened Vortex, but it appears to me.

Thanks for trying to help me, but I think I'm not smart enough in terms of intelligence,My English doesn't help me at all . Big hugs from Romania !

sam light.jpg

Author
25 minutes ago, mikaakim said:

@DarnexxI opened Vortex, but it appears to me.

Thanks for trying to help me, but I think I'm not smart enough in terms of intelligence,My English doesn't help me at all . Big hugs from Romania !

sam light.jpg

Here, download that and drop the Textures in the Folder you have open in the Screenshot.

Then you can switch around the Body Hair in the SAM Morphs mod Body Diffuse. 

I have Arm hair on some of them so I included the Hand Textures aswell for you to switch.

Male.rar