Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NeutronSphere

Everyone doin okay

Not sure who all lives where but here in the US the virus is exploding and I have never seen such widespread panic. I was about to go back to work since Ive been on long term disability for my back. Yeah thats not even possible now and things are crazy here

Might be out of place to bring it up, but this is one of the very few sites beyond Reddit etc I even really frequent and just wondering if everyone is holding up okay

Author

Hanging in there for now!... I am considered an "essential" employee (I work for the police department of my city) and I still have to go out to work every day via public transportation. Unfortunately, based on a mix of the behaviors I'm seeing from the general public around here and the incompetence of public officials I think things are only going to get much worse!

Author
9 hours ago, air said:

Hanging in there for now!... I am considered an "essential" employee (I work for the police department of my city) and I still have to go out to work every day via public transportation. Unfortunately, based on a mix of the behaviors I'm seeing from the general public around here and the incompetence of public officials I think things are only going to get much worse!

Omg a Police Officer! 😮

In germany People got a bit crazy too, or better they still are. Buying Toilet Paper ,Soap and all that stuff like there is no tomorrow.

More People are actually healthy again after they got Corona than died on it.

Author of the topic Posted

We're lucky its relatively mild as it is. It could just as easily been something with a much higher mortality rate, and many suspect as those ice caps melt, this will be something we see more and more of. Pretty unsettling :\