Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

air

Download — BodySlide Slider Sets for SAM Refits

Author

BodySlide Slider Sets for SAM Refits

BodySlide Slider Sets for SAM Refitting

This download contains tools you can use to help you create refits for SAM

These files are meant for creating refits only. They are not meant to generate a male body to use for your game.

Instructions:

- Download BodySlide and Outfit Studio ( version 4.8.0 is the version I used to write the tutorial, but you can try using the latest version, it will probably work fine)

- Download Caliente Tools Legendary or Caliente Tools Special depending on which version of skyrim you are making refits for. 

- Drag the tools to your BodySlide install folder.

The goal was to even further simplify the refit process so that anyone can do it easily. I have included sets for both the high poly body and the low poly body, and each has hdt and non-hdt options too. I was recommended to post this as a download so that people can see it easier, so that's why I'm doing it.

I made a guide on how to use these to do your refits. You can find it here:

There are some optional files included, courtesy of @ kreiste. If you use these files and find them useful, please go and thank him for all his hard work. 👍

• Weight 1 to 0 slider set, you might find this useful when you are refitting an outfit and having a difficult time, especially with the armpits and underarms.
  • Merged References slider set, contains more varieties of body parts and combinations for you to work with. Images and details of these are below. 
    Spoiler

More often than not when refitting, I find myself needing to reference an 'entire' body rather than each separate parts, such as bodysuits/jumpsuits. My solution was to create these merged references derived from your files. 

image.thumb.png.4f01d55c20dcad95541eb122dfabe6c0.png image.thumb.png.b444311372ca294d37f55dd156bdf58b.png

This one below only cover the arms, up to the biceps area; which is useful with form-fitting gauntlets/high-gloves as to not 'clip'/smushed with the ribcages. 

image.png.c661ca6a6191696a4d0bf63291778d47.png

Likewise, this one is for chestarmor as to not clip with the biceps/armpits areas.

image.thumb.png.10e429dd23008a9e339cc182b32f784c.png

I feel like I should share this with other re-fitters, up to your discretion of course. I'd make my own post, but I think it's better to consolidate everything within your thread :D Attached are the zipped files. Bear in mind that these references are based on the High Poly Body with HDT, but I believe just removing the XML extra data nodes should suffice to make it non-HDT.

May they server greater purpose for the community :D 

Credits:

VectorPlexus & others for SAM

KouLeifoh for SAM Light and HDT BBB for SAM

Caliente for BS/OS

Kreiste for making the additional slider sets, and Ulfberto for sharing his knowledge on that

I was messing around with bodyslide yesterday and was having too many issues with feet and hand gaps. I will work with it some more but was curious if you could help me get my player's body back to normal. Right now it shows my naked body much bigger than when I wear armor and I have wrist gaps when nude.

Author
Author of the topic Posted
5 hours ago, jayshaydo said:

I was messing around with bodyslide yesterday and was having too many issues with feet and hand gaps. I will work with it some more but was curious if you could help me get my player's body back to normal. Right now it shows my naked body much bigger than when I wear armor and I have wrist gaps when nude.

Hi,

That's quite strange. Is it occurring with NPC's too or just your character?

Author
Author of the topic Posted
15 hours ago, Fubarooba said:

Hi, I'm stupid. 

When you say "download caliente tools legendary" ... where do I download that from. I've tried googling a few times and I can't find it.

Haha, this download is for these tools. You can click "View File" in the original post to get them.

Hello I tried using this tool and followed the instructions and for some reason when i preview the the bodies some of them are just black like the SAM HIGH POLY, SAM HIGH POLY HDT, SAM Normal, SAM Normal HDT are they normaly like this?

Capture.PNG

Edited by IceNInja2017