Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JDAnchor

Can we please get a Skyrim Special Edition Downloads Section?

It would be so much easier if we can get the mods available for Special Edition on a different downloads page than regular Skyrim. It's very time consuming having to search forums and threads just to see if someone mentions if a mod is compatible for SE. Currently, a few do work, and some do not, but it isn't entirely clear until one installs and tests in game.

Admin

This idea, indeed, has been circulating in my mind for some time, and has been asked by quite a few members.

So far, it narrows down to two options: deploying each category for the title (Skyrim LE & Skyrim SE) or utilizing tags.

Each method has its pros and cons, but I'm more inclined to adopt the second one. That would mean tagging a release correctly becoming a mandatory rule for the Downloads website section. I'm still evaluating the options, though. 

@Darnexx the thing is, you cannot easily filter files with this naming system. That's why deploying tags (versus just naming convention) would be more sensible.

Author
6 hours ago, sh1ny said:

This idea, indeed, has been circulating in my mind for some time, and has been asked by quite a few members.

So far, it narrows down to two options: deploying each category for the title (Skyrim LE & Skyrim SE) or utilizing tags.

Each method has its pros and cons, but I'm more inclined to adopt the second one. That would mean tagging a release correctly becoming a mandatory rule for the Downloads website section. I'm still evaluating the options, though. 

@Darnexx the thing is, you cannot easily filter files with this naming system. That's why deploying tags (versus just naming convention) would be more sensible.

Tags sounds ok to me. I just don't think spliting it up would be that good cause some Users make LE and SE that means they would need to double upload to SLE and SSE Vector.