Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krotgovnorot

Weird bug when using outfit studio with SAM

I did not like default customization options so I used outfit studio to change SAM body shape but when I open the game it have some weird glitch that look like it might be weight paint related, for some reason only the right part of the body is broken. It did not happen right away after I load my save game, it begin to glitch like 30 or so seconds after, I could temporarily fix it by switching race and gender in racemenu but it would come back eventually. Also if I wear armor and then unequip it body look like its a merge of default malebody_1 and the one I edited in outfit studio, only way to reset it is to reload the game. How do I fix it?

Spoiler

ScreenShot101.jpg

Author
1 hour ago, krotgovnorot said:

I did not like default customization options so I used outfit studio to change SAM body shape but when I open the game it have some weird glitch that look like it might be weight paint related, for some reason only the right part of the body is broken. It did not happen right away after I load my save game, it begin to glitch like 30 or so seconds after, I could temporarily fix it by switching race and gender in racemenu but it would come back eventually. Also if I wear armor and then unequip it body look like its a merge of default malebody_1 and the one I edited in outfit studio, only way to reset it is to reload the game. How do I fix it?

Hide contents

ScreenShot101.jpg

Looks like the bones are broke on the mesh.

Author

post your edited body _1.nif and the .tri file you are using with it

also post the default body_1.nif which you started with, unedited, if you can.