Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gerbergreat

[Archived] Screenshot Showoff Thread — Part 1

Author
57 minutes ago, smidgen said:

You come home late from work to find two hunky demons in your kitchen: :P
Ishtal & Karok:

20191009123523_1.thumb.jpg.8d9753585f0a26786b9d111aa62ef91c.jpg

God I love em both! I wouldn't want them sit on my counters or table too, I have chairs ya know!!! XD 

giphy.gif.514b2de509e90f9008a9c72269a2c705.gif

Just now, Darnexx said:

God I love em both! I wouldn't want them sit on my counters or table too, I have chairs ya know!!! XD 

giphy.gif.514b2de509e90f9008a9c72269a2c705.gif

The real question is; where can 2 huge demons sleep. I guess sharing a bed with both of them wouldn't be so bad :D

Author
1 hour ago, smidgen said:

The real question is; where can 2 huge demons sleep. I guess sharing a bed with both of them wouldn't be so bad :D

They can have it and I just lay down on top of them xD

13 hours ago, smidgen said:

You come home late from work to find two hunky demons in your kitchen: :P
Ishtal & Karok:

20191009123523_1.thumb.jpg.8d9753585f0a26786b9d111aa62ef91c.jpg

Fuuuck, they're so hot! I definitely wouldn't complain about finding them in the kitchen. Could you share Ishtal's preset? I'd love to turn him into a follower ?

35 minutes ago, orangecoconut said:

Fuuuck, they're so hot! I definitely wouldn't complain about finding them in the kitchen. Could you share Ishtal's preset? I'd love to turn him into a follower ?

Sure, I'd love to see him causing havoc across Skyrim.

Requires Loks Eyes: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66630

Summer Hair Pack: https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/221-summer-hairpack-vol1/  Which is annoyingly an equipable item not an actual hairstyle.

Ishtal Preset.jslot

17 hours ago, smidgen said:

So, I made him into a follower. He should be standalone except for Realistic Teeth, but since I kinda hacked together this standalone version please tell me if there are any issues with his eyes or brows.

He isn't placed anywhere in the world, so you'll need to use the console to spawn him ("help Ishtal" and then "player.placeatme 'Ishtal's ID here'")

I made him marriageable and he has no level cap.

He's nude, so you'll need to give the poor guy some clothes. Or not ;)

Ishtal Follower.zip

6 minutes ago, orangecoconut said:

So, I made him into a follower. He should be standalone except for Realistic Teeth, but since I kinda hacked together this standalone version please tell me if there are any issues with his eyes or brows.

He isn't placed anywhere in the world, so you'll need to use the console to spawn him ("help Ishtal" and then "player.placeatme 'Ishtal's ID here'")

I made him marriageable and he has no level cap.

He's nude, so you'll need to give the poor guy some clothes. Or not ;)

Ishtal Follower.zip

Please tell me a Karok stand-alone is coming too ❤️

Author
On 10/10/2019 at 3:56 AM, smidgen said:

Requires Loks Eyes: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66630

Summer Hair Pack: https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/221-summer-hairpack-vol1/  Which is annoyingly an equipable item not an actual hairstyle.

Ishtal Preset.jslot

As usual your Preset crashes my Game.. :( You still use a mix from ECE and RaceMenu?

14 minutes ago, Darnexx said:

As usual your Preset crashes my Game.. :( You still use a mix from ECE and RaceMenu?

Yup, still using both. Not sure about the crash though, I installed a fresh Skyrim on my Laptop and got them to work.

Author
51 minutes ago, smidgen said:

Yup, still using both. Not sure about the crash though, I installed a fresh Skyrim on my Laptop and got them to work.

Why does that always happen >_< you use realsitic teeth right? Maybe you can make a Version without the Teeth? Maybethat crashes me.

4 minutes ago, Darnexx said:

Why does that always happen >_< you use realsitic teeth right? Maybe you can make a Version without the Teeth? Maybethat crashes me.

From what I remember, realistic teeth is pretty hard coded. It's practically baked into saves, presets and followers. I can try again tonight when I get the time though. 

Author
19 minutes ago, smidgen said:

From what I remember, realistic teeth is pretty hard coded. It's practically baked into saves, presets and followers. I can try again tonight when I get the time though. 

Would be nice, cause I'm on SE now and there is no Realistic Teeth. If it's not working we at least tried. :'D