Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gerbergreat

[Archived] Screenshot Showoff Thread — Part 1

Author
14 hours ago, mojito817 said:

Well, it looks good. Would you share it? 

Well i think i need share some information here about this race.

That kind of mod not that simple for share though. Require custom race, and all custom skin, head, ect. Basically, you ask her whole system race XD. I know this because i made similar mod with her too. Armor easy to share. But this one...is LifeStyle. Change race, Outfit, Refit, not to mention need some step to make this work. Unless you dedicate yourself to play as this race, you will desperate to make this race work well in your game.

Same thing with all skyrim user with custom race such transgender. Shigtay boy and my boy considered Femboy race. There is 2 kind of femboy. Semi femboy maybe easier because we can use male body with some custom skin ( smoothed one ). For heavy femboy, we must use female body as base because their body indeed like female ( skinny and almost not muscle ). UNP or Cbbe is up to you.

3 hours ago, Don said:

That kind of mod not that simple for share though. Require custom race, and all custom skin, head, ect. Basically, you ask her whole system race XD. I know this because i made similar mod with her too. Armor easy to share. But this one...is LifeStyle. Change race, Outfit, Refit, not to mention need some step to make this work. Unless you dedicate yourself to play as this race, you will desperate to make this race work well in your game.

Same thing with all skyrim user with custom race such transgender. Shigtay boy and my boy considered Femboy race. There is 2 kind of femboy. Semi femboy maybe easier because we can use male body with some custom skin ( smoothed one ). For heavy femboy, we must use female body as base because their body indeed like female ( skinny and almost not muscle ). UNP or Cbbe is up to you.

Mine is bit simpler than that. Custom textures + Bodyslide tweaks +  SOS + Bosse. Body mesh is also slightly tweaked.
Upside is that outfits work out of the box after just building them in bodyslide or need very little tweaking in OS. 

Like this shot.  Just bodyslide preset. + 30 second work in OS. 

Spoiler

gWP9YCy.thumb.png.fda1d4eef19cf8854835fa997d1425d6.png

On 1/26/2020 at 11:28 AM, Don said:

Actually, my goal is to crowd my player's house with unique looking followers. I achieved it but you have no idea of the circles of hell I've crossed for it... 

Custom races  , stand alone followers, feet meshes made from scratch, several modified normal and diffuse maps applied on npc's by script, and so on... 

A femboy/twink would be a nice addition, never thought about starting from female assets to do it... Will have to try... 

Author
1 hour ago, mojito817 said:

Actually, my goal is to crowd my player's house with unique looking followers. I achieved it but you have no idea of the circles of hell I've crossed for it... 

Custom races  , stand alone followers, feet meshes made from scratch, several modified normal and diffuse maps applied on npc's by script, and so on... 

A femboy/twink would be a nice addition, never thought about starting from female assets to do it... Will have to try... 

It's fun if you really like twink type. Yup we use everything to make anything even females assets.

Author

Smidgen always dedicate himself to make story like that. Not easy. Lucky we have him as erotic story teller here so we can enjoy great scenes. High quality too. I saw lot female stories from loverslab but ordinary quality. Kudos for you my bro. I followed your character development since long time ago and we still here enjoying our beloved world with our style.