Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pointlessstar

How to set up SAM for Enderal?

I only use race menu, sam light and sam morph for race menu and some refits for my first Enderal playthrough. Whenever I adjust Samson and Samuel in racemenu, I can get a morphed body but there are no texture on waists and fingers (not purple, just transparent). And later I will get CTD when loading this save file with morphed body.

If I install original SAM like how I did for oldrim(which is working fine) and apply this xedit patch I can adjust Samson and Samuel in racemenu without problem. But I will get CTD if I try to adjust both of them in MCM. And later I will get CTD when loading save file with morphed body as well. Thanks in advance!

The installation is fairly easy. Just install SAM normally with all the required mods, then use the xEdit script for Enderal found on this site.

Just note that Enderal already comes with SKSE and SKYUI installed so no need to download those mods.

Author
20 hours ago, pointlessstar said:

Thanks for reply. I try again with original SAM and remove SAM morph. Still getting CTD when loading and adjusting both Samson and Samuel in MCM.  

Have you started a new game after that?

Author of the topic Posted
8 hours ago, Melesse said:

Have you started a new game after that?

I create a new save just now. Seems like I can adjust both Samson and Samuel but I still get CTD. Guess I will just give up.

Author of the topic Posted
1 hour ago, Tavman4 said:

This is what I currently have at the moment and everything seems to be working fine. Perhaps this might help?

Untitled.jpg

Nope, I can play without it. Thanks!

Supposedly there is a SAM Enderal patch. No clue how good or how to properly use it

I just have a nude copy of Jespar keep me company and left it at that. Otherwise Enderal I leave intact since I actually play it sometimes

7 hours ago, NeutronSphere said:

Supposedly there is a SAM Enderal patch. No clue how good or how to properly use it

I just have a nude copy of Jespar keep me company and left it at that. Otherwise Enderal I leave intact since I actually play it sometimes

After I installed patch, player's mesh became visible. But SAM script can't recognize player then I can't change his samson and samuel, and genitals. 

After much trial and error, I finally managed to have both SAM Full and SAM Light working in Enderal (in 2 separate profiles, see below). I wanted to use SAM Full for the diversity, but it's rather unstable and it crashes a lot when making changes to bodies. Now I've been playing about 12-15 hours with SAM Light and it's working smoothly, no crashes or important issues so far. Also, I'm using Steam's version. 

image.thumb.png.7dfdc340fdbd5e52abe950306eb6272f.png

image.thumb.png.a7924df816ad6c880dd8f513288ca1d1.png

Don''t use SE's version of SAM Light. In the installer select Skyrim Classic.

I was also getting that issue with the hands, but I tried so many things that I don't remember how I fixed it. Probably by changing the load order, or with Melesse's compatibility script: 

On 9/28/2019 at 4:49 AM, futile said:

Don''t use SE's version of SAM Light. In the installer select Skyrim Classic.

I was also getting that issue with the hands, but I tried so many things that I don't remember how I fixed it. Probably by changing the load order, or with Melesse's compatibility script: 

I initially installed Classic Skyrim and installed mods were Race menu, SAM light and its requirements.Does malehands.tri require specific version for Enderal?