Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yohen

SAM Normal and Sam Light Texture addon

Hey huys I want to ask you something about SAM Light texture addon..

I have playing skyrim with HDT vagina mod and there is no SAM Light option thats why I do want to install normal SAM but I dont think I can play without SAM Light texture addon.. Its looking so good so I want to ask if I install normal SAM and overwrite Sam light texture on him it does work properly ?

No SAM Light option for what exactly? And with normal SAM the issue is that instead of just one diffuse, one normal, one specular, and one subsurface texture it has multiple. It uses scripting to assign different textures depending on MCM settings. I use normal SAM with the SAM Light textures and all it took was duplicating the Light textures, renaming them, and overwriting the normal SAM files. But also that's graphics intensive and I wouldn't recommend it if your system is on the average to low side. 

Author of the topic Posted

HDT vagina has installer that you can choice (SOS full ,sos light , sam but no sam light) thats what Im saying..I have 1060 nvdia and 16 gb ram i5 intel..I think my pc can handle it is is possible to share your thing with me then I can overwrite it to SAM core ? Cause I really dont know how to do that I just did try overwrite sam light but it turns to purple texture ..When I try to change my body weight it goes fix(not penis just body penis style purple) after I try to wear something it turns to purple again ..Could help me pls ? 

25 minutes ago, frkncnky said:

HDT vagina has installer that you can choice (SOS full ,sos light , sam but no sam light) thats what Im saying..I have 1060 nvdia and 16 gb ram i5 intel..I think my pc can handle it is is possible to share your thing with me then I can overwrite it to SAM core ? Cause I really dont know how to do that I just did try overwrite sam light but it turns to purple texture ..When I try to change my body weight it goes fix(not penis just body penis style purple) after I try to wear something it turns to purple again ..Could help me pls ? 

In principle, what you have to do is just to make SAM light body compatible with HDT vagina collision by attaching HDT havok path to hdtm.xml to malebody_1 (0).nif of SAM Light as well as that to hdtFingers.xml with malehands_1 (0).nif. If you can handle with Nifskope, it will take just a few minutes to attach these data.

5 minutes ago, y_sengaku said:

In principle, what you have to do is just to make SAM light body compatible with HDT vagina collision by attaching HDT havok path to hdtm.xml to malebody_1 (0).nif of SAM Light as well as that to hdtFingers.xml with malehands_1 (0).nif. If you can handle with Nifskope, it will take just a few minutes to attach these data.

I wish I can but I dont know how to do that..I havent do anything with nifskope. Im just install and play guy(sorry about that)..Is there any guide I can learn how to do that u talking about because its really important to me :/ And thanks yor your answer.

19 minutes ago, frkncnky said:

I wish I can but I dont know how to do that..I havent do anything with nifskope. Im just install and play guy(sorry about that)..Is there any guide I can learn how to do that u talking about because its really important to me :/ And thanks yor your answer.

I hope this classic HDT collision setting I attached to malebody_1 (0).nif is compatible with your HDT one (I uses (some older version of ) Naturalistic HDT).

While SAM light texture Add-on  is only fully compatible with high poly variants, I don't usually play with High Poly meshes (so I just made them in a few minutes' hasty works), so please make a notice to me here if they don't work with your Skyrim LE. 

All the credits of course should be given to Vector and Kou.

[Edited]: These packages only include malebody_1(0).nif and malehands_1 (0).nif, so just overwrite your original SAM Light meshes (preferably with back-up) with these tweaked ones (So they are technically just small patches).

21 minutes ago, y_sengaku said:

I hope this classic HDT collision setting I attached to malebody_1 (0).nif is compatible with your HDT one (I uses (some older version of ) Naturalistic HDT).

While SAM light texture Add-on  is only fully compatible with high poly variants, I don't usually play with High Poly meshes (so I just made them in a few minutes' hasty works), so please make a notice to me here if they don't work with your Skyrim LE. 

[Edited]: These packages only include malebody_1(0).nif and malehands_1 (0).nif, so just overwrite your original SAM Light meshes (preferably with back-up) with these tweaked ones (So they are technically just small patches).

Wow you saved me! It works perfect I dowloaded highpoly version and just used nexus mod manager then I said ''yes overwrite'' now it works well. I dont know how can I thank you man but it was really important for me thank you for your effort and help you made me so happy! 

On 4/15/2019 at 7:06 PM, y_sengaku said:

Evrything was okey until I see another naked male npc...Hes textures was like that..I checked other NPC's all of them has some texture deformations also I tried to re-install all SAM things as texture and sam light but It didint work. My character fine but npc's are like that. How can I fix that ? :(

Edit: I uninstall your patch and textures are okey now but HDT vagina dosent work when I play male character but If I play female thats work fine for male npcs..lol Its really strange..Or is that mean my PC cant handle it ? I can try low polly if it may change anything ..Should I choice 1k texture from sam light texture addon installer ?

Screen-Shot17.png

12 hours ago, frkncnky said:

Evrything was okey until I see another naked male npc...Hes textures was like that..I checked other NPC's all of them has some texture deformations also I tried to re-install all SAM things as texture and sam light but It didint work. My character fine but npc's are like that. How can I fix that ? :(

Edit: I uninstall your patch and textures are okey now but HDT vagina dosent work when I play male character but If I play female thats work fine for male npcs..lol Its really strange..Or is that mean my PC cant handle it ? I can try low polly if it may change anything ..Should I choice 1k texture from sam light texture addon installer ?

I confirmed that My potato laptop also cannot work with high poly version (I also made collision only version for test, but HDT-PE seems not to like the high poly mesh.  

AFAIK low poly body mesh works fine, I hope.