Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kirax

Armor not fitting in game even though it looks fit in outfit studio?

Hmm. Could it be a weight painting issue? I've had this happen when I either forgot to assign tri morphs, or when I forgot to copy bone weights from the body mesh. Other than that I'm not sure. 

6 hours ago, Kirax said:

Any idea why?

And it's only with the shoes. I refitted the top and gauntlet and they work fine.

Which one, malebody_1 (0).nif or malefeet_1 (0).nif did you use as a reference for the refit? 

I'd rather recommend the former, not the latter, as a reference even if you refit the leg outfit since morph file often works only one part of the body (head/body/ hands/ feet).

Author
Author of the topic Posted
7 hours ago, y_sengaku said:

Which one, malebody_1 (0).nif or malefeet_1 (0).nif did you use as a reference for the refit? 

I'd rather recommend the former, not the latter, as a reference even if you refit the leg outfit since morph file often works only one part of the body (head/body/ hands/ feet).

This is dizona body. I don't suppose morph file is involved here?

And yes I did use the body as a reference, not the feet.

This is driving me crazy because I really can't pinpoint where went wrong, the only difference this piece have is I throw it into 3ds max for some editing.

Author

Delete all the bones from that shoes. Totally give new weight. This happen sometimes when i refit female stuff to males. Make sure only bones from sam in the bone list.