Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

midgard229

New muscular skin textures for full SAM?

44 minutes ago, midgard229 said:

thanks a ton!!! big help. Though it didn't seem to work for me as i use NMM, i tried replacing files in male texture folder but it remains the same. unsure why. I'm sure i will figure it out xD thanks!

You have to set the samson to slider to 50+ (or 25+ if you're using the "More Abs" version), apparently.

Alternatively, you can use these textures.

Author of the topic Posted
8 minutes ago, Russo said:

You have to set the samson to slider to 50+ (or 25+ if you're using the "More Abs" version), apparently.

Alternatively, you can use these textures.

you're the man, that slider to 50 helped! Thanks! i will mess with those other textures too ^_^

Some aren't allowed to be shared. There are these bear like manly textures from an unofficial SAM release that I guess
got condemned for some reason and isn't available anymore. Really like those. What I really want is a Dizona bear/otter texture

7 minutes ago, neutraldude said:

Some aren't allowed to be shared. There are these bear like manly textures from an unofficial SAM release that I guess
got condemned for some reason and isn't available anymore. Really like those. What I really want is a Dizona bear/otter texture

oh so we get stuck with the marshmellow man body xD oh well at least there are SOME out there. 

SAM isn't soft actually. Just... actually kind of realistic because people don't work out constantly irl unless they're kinda... not quite right in the head. Muscular people don't really have rocking abs and biceps unless they worked out recently... or flex maybe.

If people with magically constant abs and biceps are your thing though, no one's stopping you. lol :P

1 hour ago, quentin_big-cat said:

SAM isn't soft actually. Just... actually kind of realistic because people don't work out constantly irl unless they're kinda... not quite right in the head. Muscular people don't really have rocking abs and biceps unless they worked out recently... or flex maybe.

If people with magically constant abs and biceps are your thing though, no one's stopping you. lol :P

you're right actually xD 

Author
1 hour ago, midgard229 said:

looked like this earlier 20190223115715_1.thumb.jpg.036c334ba5a30bafa2448cf50bd74805.jpg

20190223161740_1.thumb.jpg.d090c9f46b41f61021d495971a597a59.jpg

now is like that thanks to Russo. Still working on it though ^_^

Whoopss....thats some gorgeous elf twink there. Lol. But need some tweak especially neck part. It's female head i guess ?

1 hour ago, Don said:

Whoopss....thats some gorgeous elf twink there. Lol. But need some tweak especially neck part. It's female head i guess ?

Thanks yeah I'm unsure how to fix the neck. I tried stretching it but it only goes so far lol

11 minutes ago, neutraldude said:

Same its the only way I've found to get a not 30s face

Been working on this one for two weeks still not quite where I want it

screenshot_0002.thumb.png.40b8e28229a7513b14e59b5a38011b4b.png

Nice job! What program??? I just use race menu

Finally figured out how to properly manipulate feet. Always hated they were the same size as women's. Took care of that. Can make them curl their toes too during sex scenes. Makes more diff than you may think

5 hours ago, Don said:

I made this kind of mod too long time ago. I made this to make my SAM Yorha 9s.

20180819144432_1.thumb.jpg.aca3546c60ad6b3782d9f6930e357bcb.jpg20180821203033_1.thumb.jpg.ec4dec3732caa7e105579664109673d7.jpg

That looks amazing!! Know any way I can fix my neck issue? And yeah RM is hard to use annoyingly

4 hours ago, neutraldude said:

Finally figured out how to properly manipulate feet. Always hated they were the same size as women's. Took care of that. Can make them curl their toes too during sex scenes. Makes more diff than you may think

Damn any level of body expression adds to immersion so I believe it. Sounds awesome. 

Author

The fastest way is to replace your head with other follower that use female head. Like kiki follower, or ava, or else. Resculpt the face again then make neck patch. It's easier. 

20180821003812_1.thumb.jpg.40ef6468a854f010579fdaaf2e5860c4.jpg

You say neck patch like its a thing? Would that be faster than what I do? What I end up doing is adding a custom node at the spine so I can close the gap without messing changing any other nodes. Same deal if I want to  custom fit something to a dizona body and stuff like that

Author
50 minutes ago, neutraldude said:

You say neck patch like its a thing? Would that be faster than what I do? What I end up doing is adding a custom node at the spine so I can close the gap without messing changing any other nodes. Same deal if I want to  custom fit something to a dizona body and stuff like that

If you use same textures with sam maybe no problem only close the gap. Whatever you do with that head....if the textures and normal map not connected...you will have neck seam. Its permanent law for textures. Midgard use female head so yes neck patch needed to solve neck seam for textures between female head and sam body.

Author

Follower like kiki or ava, ect...their neck already reshaped to connect males body. So what we need to do next is to make textures patch and reshape the face to suit our taste. But yes make textures not easy. But if you need perfect result...close the gap and make neck patch is a must. Maybe my pictures can tell more clearly. This is Ava follower witth SAM body. Everybody knows Ava use female head. It's all about perfect result.

20180919104712_1.thumb.jpg.f6c05f618e4d1c7d884e2577cc2f4b8b.jpg20180919104824_1.thumb.jpg.bbc53a70e39b7cbe535e2b0138038479.jpg

Not sure I fully follow but I think I have a good system down now. Most of my boys are just posing/scene models so they dont have to be actors. I make them static models and this exempts them from so much of the rules and BS when trying to get everything to match. I can copy the face BSShader Property to all skin and get a perfect blend. Then just move the damn neck, lol

The extent I abuse NifSkope NSFW

Spoiler

How I was able to give Flik a makeover. Makes it so much easier

Author
7 hours ago, neutraldude said:

Not sure I fully follow but I think I have a good system down now. Most of my boys are just posing/scene models so they dont have to be actors. I make them static models and this exempts them from so much of the rules and BS when trying to get everything to match. I can copy the face BSShader Property to all skin and get a perfect blend. Then just move the damn neck, lol

The extent I abuse NifSkope NSFW

Hide contents

Dude, i'm talking about Midgard case, not your case. It's up to you want to use boy as pose or mannekin but Midgard use female head for SAM body. Scale head or anything with node not a weird stuff for me. I fully understand what you said about it. But to join Female neck verticle shape to male body with perfect connection including textures, not even nifskope will help you including that bsshader. If that easy trick become solution, all loverslab already do this and no one bother make neckpatch to align the UV map. Try follow the case and learn what's the purpose.

Later this case can envolve to become new race. 

SAM with Female Head, but work perfectly in racemenu including slider and all presets from female. Make this kind of race we must make many patch, dig into ck, setting race, setting their equipment, even make eyes hair for available for them. 

20180819144927_1.jpg