Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Talari

SAM Bug

Does this happen to anyone else?

Whenever I load my game my character seems to be fully erect and when I try to change it back in race menu it ends up crashing it does that if I change anything in the SAM menu as well sometimes this doesn't even happen when I load my game and all the physics are fine 

is getting very annoying because if SAM wants to update actors around me for example during fort battles my game completely freezes is there any way to have SAM on just my character alone

I've attached my papyrus logs and load order

Papyrus.0.log

Load Order.txt

I've never had that issue and don't know how to help with it. But for your question about the settings, there are settings in the MCM to disable automatic race settings and npc scaling, which should disable most of sam's functionality on npc's. It'd probably be best if you find out what's actually causing the issue though. It might be a conflict or something like that.

Very strange given you don't have many mods installed, I can't figure if anything is conflicting. But, I still would suggest you move XPMSE.esp down, so SAM esp are above this one.

That's how it is in my load order and it works fine. However I know nothing at Papyrus things, so I can't tell you what's wrong here, sorry. :/ Just remember to disable Papyrus tracing when you're not looking for what's causing errors, because it has an impact on performance.

Sorry for my English, I hope it's still understandable.

I use all those mods and I've never had this problem. I can only assume that it's an issue with the skeleton itself, since I also have dD Ragdolls above XPMSE. XPMSE, however, is under the SAM esps in my load order. If load order changes dont work, I'd suggest overwriting SAM with XMPSE, I personally haven't had problems after doing that.