Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

arbor

SAM for SE

On 06/04/2018 at 12:32 PM, infiniteone said:

No, its Skyrim Special Edition, im using near 300 mods, and full enb too hehe :D

Can you share how you managed to get such a good looking character???! :o

Body type, Texture pack, sos/sam?

pleeaaaase :D

On 4/8/2018 at 2:43 AM, andizzzzy said:

Can you share how you managed to get such a good looking character???! :o

Body type, Texture pack, sos/sam?

pleeaaaase :D

Its all from here, SAM light, with one of the skins available to download on the site, and the better feet from here, and the cute faces texture too, all those are here on vectors site though some need converting to SSE.   I also used ECE mod to customize the face & body with racemenu, and KS Hairdo's for hair.  he already looks different by now ive changed him a few times lol.

On 15/04/2018 at 3:22 PM, infiniteone said:

Its all from here, SAM light, with one of the skins available to download on the site, and the better feet from here, and the cute faces texture too, all those are here on vectors site though some need converting to SSE.   I also used ECE mod to customize the face & body with racemenu, and KS Hairdo's for hair.  he already looks different by now ive changed him a few times lol.

haha wow, well ill keep that in mind. Thanks for responding and sorry for my late response - had uni assignments to complete. I've decided i might mod Oldrim again...because the lack of gay SSE mods and/or the need to go through so many work-arounds to make ports work just threw me way off. Im super jealous of your ability though!

Only recently came across the SAM mod, to my dismay there is nothing like it for SE, only straight oriented mods. I will keep my eyes on it until it is updated for SE. this one has hope.

On 12/4/2020 at 3:07 AM, Ratface said:

I will keep my eyes on it until it is updated for SE. this one has hope.

Hooo boy, you'll be waiting awhile most likely.

On 12/4/2020 at 10:07 AM, Ratface said:

Only recently came across the SAM mod, to my dismay there is nothing like it for SE, only straight oriented mods. I will keep my eyes on it until it is updated for SE. this one has hope.

why not just get SAM light which works for Skyrim SE and some of the other mods on this site and make a nice male character now though? ^^"

ScreenShot59.thumb.png.e72cf713995e7b44eb684955a7bcb3b3.png

Author

We play sam for se since beginning with se. Why wait something that not exist. Sam light from bro Kou extraordinary with his skin. Even better than original sam. 

2020-12-10_05-39-38.thumb.jpg.7ca9f162d3e3c8f2489724e545994070.jpg

2020-12-10_05-37-57.thumb.jpg.5e17bbefba1012d879313817db9ae214.jpg