Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biobob23

pack based on Shape Atlas for MEN

Author
15 часов назад, Biobob23 сказал:

я имею в виду сборку модов
I mean a bundle of mods

There are people who create a pack of mods based on some kind of sexmod

Эмм... Здесь секс-модов вы не найдёте, да и все моды для SAM выложены здесь, раньше был ещё один сайт, но он был удалён. Если нужны секс-моды, пишите в личку.

Ermmm... You won't find any sex-mods in here. And yes, all the SAM mods are on this site. There was another site but it was deleted. If you need sex-mods write me in PM.

Admin

@Den987 Per our rules the forums are English-only. Please refrain from exclusively using any language other than English in your posts. You may annotate or translate your message or parts of it into another language, but keep the message itself in English please. 

Это пример того, как можно сопровождать основное сообщение дополнительным текстом на другом языке. Само сообщение не должно содержать только текст на языке, отличном от английского.

Author
48 минут назад, sh1ny сказал:

@Den987 Per our rules the forums are English-only. Please refrain from exclusively using any language other than English in your posts. You may annotate or translate your message or parts of it into another language, but keep the message itself in English please. 

Это пример того, как можно сопровождать основное сообщение дополнительным текстом на другом языке. Само сообщение не должно содержать только текст на языке, отличном от английского.

Ясненько

Got it

I think this was a reference to the whole mod pack thing. I'm pretty sure vector and other mod authors would not appreciate their work being included in mod packs (or mod packs being discussed here) as all they essentially do is reupload people's work.

there are several members who I've seen offer to privately share old, currently unavailable SAM-related mods. You might have more luck asking about that