Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BuffShark

No bulky npcs

Hello,

I reinstalled sam after a while, i installed it as the same way i did back then, and now, all the male npc's doesnt take in count the options i gave to them, they just stay in underwear but wihout the added mass. i try to change it or even change the hairy options, and there still no changes.

Any suggestion on what to do? :x

Hey BuffShark and welcome to the forums, good to have you around. :)

It sounds like a script error to me actually. Hmmm... I'd say make sure the options are ticked in the MCM, make sure SOS isn't still installed and if that doesn't work try re-installing SAM in case you're somehow missing some of the files. And can you change your player character ok?

Author of the topic Posted

Thank you for the welcome, well normally everything is set in the options in game, i tried to reinstall SAM, but it still doesnt change anything, there is the SAM mods i have installed, so maybe it comes from one of them, i don't know :/

Capture d’écran (468).png

Capture d’écran (469).png

Umm... hmm I'm quite stumped. What version of RaceMenu is that? I'm tempted to say try using the latest RaceMenu and all the pre-reqs from my install guide in case that serves you better. Also just to check I'm not going crazy you are using the normal version of Skyrim, not the special edition right? Also I've no idea how the profiles in the Nexus Mod Manager work so perhaps it's something odd with that? Sorry I can't offer better advice.

Welp i tried what you told me, and yes it's normal skyrim, i even tried  to use the mods by Mod Organizer but nothing works, i feel like SAM itself doesn't work, or atleast some of it option, like the werewolf settings doesnt respond, i can't restaure or put by default certain things, even after i tried to re install it several times, but it's alright, i'll just have to pass for beefy npc ^^' thanks for trying tho

Oh welp, it worked soudainly again, except the guards of skyrim vanilla, i just start the Dragonborn dlc in Morrowing, and there everyone is beefy, perfect :>