Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

warfreed

Incredible armor!!!

I was interested in redoing some armor for the S.A.M, but searching the forum discovered that apparently the tools were lost.
Well, I found this incredible armor and if anyone had the knowledge and tools I'm sure it would be a great addition to the S.A.M. community.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85730/?tab=2&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D85730&pUp=1

Author of the topic Posted
28 minutes ago, jdronk said:

Hi, you do know that you can already achieve the look of that armour with the SAM modular Daedric armour.

Pretty much.

Is there any tutorial on how to use vector modular armor? anyway ... there are some pieces of this armor that I believe to be impossible to reproduce in the modular armor.

Author
34 minutes ago, warfreed said:

Is there any tutorial on how to use vector modular armor? anyway ... there are some pieces of this armor that I believe to be impossible to reproduce in the modular armor.

I belive there used to be, however it's very simple.

You just need Nifscope

https://github.com/niftools/nifskope/releases

Open the modular armor with nifskope and highlight the parts you want to remove and hit delete on your keyboard.

Save the new armor file and let it overwrite the old one. Do the same for both daedriccuirass_1 and daedriccuirass_0

1 minute ago, jdronk said:

You just need Nifscope

Open the modular armor with nifskope and highlight the parts you want to remove and hit delete on your keyboard.

Save the new armor file and let it overwrite the old one. Do the same for both daedriccuirass_1 and daedriccuirass_0

I'm sorry, I had managed to find a brief explanation. I managed to remove the parts I wanted, but it really does not look that good. I downloaded a file with a tutorial "Refitting Armors using BodySlide 2 / Outfit Studio for SAM" although I know that the links do not work anymore I will read carefully and try to find out if there is a way to get the tools. Thank you very much.

I am now working to refit Furb's One-Stop SoS Armor Shop for SAM and will be able to upload it here after I complete it because I have gotten permission from its author. But, it includes Daedric, Elven, Glass, and others then it takes much time to refit them for SAM. Unfortunately, now I don't have enough time to do ti. But I have a plan to finish it anytime soon.

1 hour ago, Kyoshi said:

I am now working to refit Furb's One-Stop SoS Armor Shop for SAM and will be able to upload it here after I complete it because I have gotten permission from its author. But, it includes Daedric, Elven, Glass, and others then it takes much time to refit them for SAM. Unfortunately, now I don't have enough time to do ti. But I have a plan to finish it anytime soon.

He told me that there was someone else who had made the same request but found some difficulties. This person must have been you! He said you did not get in touch so he assumed you had given up. If I knew that someone was working on it, I would not have created the topic, I would simply wait, because just reading the tutorial I realized that the work is very hard. Do not worry! Just knowing that someone is working already encourages me a lot. Thank you very much.

1 hour ago, warfreed said:

He told me that there was someone else who had made the same request but found some difficulties. This person must have been you! He said you did not get in touch so he assumed you had given up. If I knew that someone was working on it, I would not have created the topic, I would simply wait, because just reading the tutorial I realized that the work is very hard. Do not worry! Just knowing that someone is working already encourages me a lot. Thank you very much.

I finished refitting Daedric Light Armor as below pic. I will tackle Glass or Elven armors next but I don't refit Unicorn because the unicorn has some difficulties to refit fot Samson 100.

Daedric-01.jpg

19 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

I finished refitting Daedric Light Armor as below pic. I will tackle Glass or Elven armors next but I don't refit Unicorn because the unicorn has some difficulties to refit fot Samson 100.

Daedric-01.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!!!

ENIONE KNOW HOW TO FIX PRIEST OF MARA ISLE FOR s.a.m BODY?.. I MEAN THE LOVE LAB  MOD.. IF SOME ONE HAVE FIX IT CAN HELP ME?I M SO BAD WITH BODY SLIDER...:$(AND MORE BAD IN ENGLISH TO)

8 hours ago, stefanopr said:

ENIONE KNOW HOW TO FIX PRIEST OF MARA ISLE FOR s.a.m BODY?.. I MEAN THE LOVE LAB  MOD.. IF SOME ONE HAVE FIX IT CAN HELP ME?I M SO BAD WITH BODY SLIDER...:$(AND MORE BAD IN ENGLISH TO)

As far as I know there's not much you can do unless you convert the Devious Devices for Men armours over to SAM. I ended up using SOS for my play-through of it in the end.

Author
On 16.10.2017 at 4:46 PM, jdronk said:

You just need Nifscope

I've tried that once and then I always got CTD when I tried to put on the Amor ... :o

8 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Now I am refitting Furb's Elven armor for SAM.

Elven-01.jpg

Elven-02.jpg

Thank you for your dedication! RefurbMadness is very attentive. I'm sure he was very happy with this work. After you talk about "Furb's One-Stop SoS Armor Shop" I've been following some of his work, and they're all really incredible.

15 hours ago, stefanopr said:

Try changing the order of loading.

4 hours ago, Darnexx said:

I've tried that once and then I always got CTD when I tried to put on the Amor ... :o

Try this. Select the part you want to remove. Right-click, go to "block" and click "remove" and then save. I still have not figured out how to add genitals to the armor.

6 hours ago, warfreed said:

Try this. Select the part you want to remove. Right-click, go to "block" and click "remove" and then save. I still have not figured out how to add genitals to the armor.

If I remember right, I think there's a value for "is revealing" in there that you should be able to flip to a 1. It's been a long time since I looked though so I may be wrong.

44 minutes ago, Naurdor said:

If I remember right, I think there's a value for "is revealing" in there that you should be able to flip to a 1. It's been a long time since I looked though so I may be wrong.

I will try this.

Author
19 hours ago, Naurdor said:

As far as I know there's not much you can do unless you convert the Devious Devices for Men armours over to SAM. I ended up using SOS for my play-through of it in the end.

You can simply replace the Devious Devices outfit with a SAM-friendly one. Revealing Tsun Armor works great for that. You just have to find and edit the priest outfit in the Outfits tab of the esp in xEdit.

Author
On 10/23/2017 at 11:52 AM, stefanopr said:

Try this