Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vector

Artwork and Hyper stuff!

Admin

I conducted a poll on my Patrons, to know whether I should give free access to my... uh... "slightly" hyperish "artwork". Because it's NSFW, and I want to keep the site as clean as possible for people who might come here looking for some of my mods but not necessarily the NSFW part, I have created a new member group (Hyper Member).

In order for you to have access you will need to ask me access, so, just make a request on this thread so I can "upgrade" your group. You can also send any admin a PM in case you're feeling too shy to ask publicly (although anyone will be able to see if you have access or not).

Update:

This thread is now depreciated. Every hyper Member has been automatically invited to the Hyper Club.

To join the Hyper Club, please follow this link and click "Join Club". Alternatively, you can click on Clubs link in the menu above (just under the website’s logo) and then click on Hyper Club.

Thank you for your hyper interest.

I want to have access to this new section :P

You have a patreon? I think you shoulds create an icon or something on your site so That everyone is aware of your patreon 

Admin
Author of the topic Posted

I will put some banner/link somewhere, at some point. I will obviously appreciate any support, but at least for now, I have enough to allow me to keep the site up, that was my main goal. But I want to do more stuff, I want to do some things for the community, also to show how much I am appreciated to everyone. I will soon announce what is it I have planned, and its something I want to do whenever I get the chance (at least twice a year)

Admin
Author of the topic Posted

small note: You will have access as soon as you have the "Hyper Member" under your avatar. All Patrons already have access by default, there is no need to ask.