Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Voidlord

SAM erection doesn't work

I've been trying to use SAM instead of SOS but I can't get it the penis to erect properly. I'm using the mod Private Needs Discreet and every time I try to urinate, the penis, instead of erecting, just becomes unnaturally big. Do I need another mod to handle the erection? I can't figure this out.

Author of the topic Posted

I also tried to use the SOS Schlong Controller to manually change from flaccid to erect, but it didn't work. When I tried to use it, all it did was toggle free camera for some reason

Try putting on the SOS Controller Ring (?) and then use PgUp / PgDown to control others' schlongs or Shift + PgUp/PgDown t control your player's

Author of the topic Posted
On 19.07.2017 at 2:15 PM, Genni said:

Try putting on the SOS Controller Ring (?) and then use PgUp / PgDown to control others' schlongs or Shift + PgUp/PgDown t control your player's

Sorry for late reply. I've been trying to do that, but it just doesn't work. It doesn't do anything for me.

Author

I noticed when my Dude is banging, the dick is always to low. Not errected enought, like it used to be with SOS, kinda annyoing.

Since I don't have a way to move it more up, like in SOS.. :o

Same for Blowjobs... :/