Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord Hardon Dickon

Tan Lines for SAM Body

5 minutes ago, Darnexx said:

If you use Ixum's Tattoo Mod, you could just rename a file from the Tan Mod and overwrite the one from Ixum with it. Only works for the Tanbody tho. Can't get the other to work.

as far i know it's impossible to put racemenu overlay on genitals.

Author
29 minutes ago, Robroy said:

Seems so. Sadly.. xD Would be nice, if I apply it on the texture, every NPC with that Body would have a weirdish tan spot there.

Author
22 hours ago, Robroy said:

Looks like you beat me, I also wanted to write about it. :D

I tried to merge the render and roy files, but apparently the tonalities are different.

ps: PS: Render has no problems with the cock but does not work with the body hairs. Roy works with body hairs but has problem with the cock. they are not compatible because the color of the tan line is different.20180528234819_1.thumb.jpg.bcac170cabcbfc9d8fb503d766b3b4cd.jpg20180528234932_1.thumb.jpg.bc7b71463629397d5a352be7f0dfd5cd.jpg

4 hours ago, warfreed said:

I tried to merge the render and roy files, but apparently the tonalities are different.

ps: PS: Render has no problems with the cock but does not work with the body hairs. Roy works with body hairs but has problem with the cock. they are not compatible because the color of the tan line is different.20180528234819_1.thumb.jpg.bcac170cabcbfc9d8fb503d766b3b4cd.jpg20180528234932_1.thumb.jpg.bc7b71463629397d5a352be7f0dfd5cd.jpg

Because they are not compatible. I tested my textures several times and there is not a seam between body and genitals. I don't know where is your problem. Regards :)

8 hours ago, Robroy said:

Because they are not compatible. I tested my textures several times and there is not a seam between body and genitals. I don't know where is your problem. Regards :)

I must have done something wrong. I'm going to reinstall everything because now I can not remove this seam anymore.

Hi,

I tried to add clear soles and side of feet. On the Redguards, it really gives that "dark skin" look.

It's not easy though, because the texture is quite distorted. it's even worse on the palms. I gave up on these even tohugh it would have looked quite cool.

suntan2.thumb.jpg.4da516b91796f1ea3c78d052b482b6ea.jpgsuntan1.thumb.jpg.1df557bbc93626dd51489047b193f700.jpgSuntan.zip