Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tavman4

Editing SAM Armor

Just a quick question, is there a tutorial on now to remove certain parts of armor, specifically the Tsun Armor, when it has been converted for SAM? I was able to remove it in Nifskope but it appears that nothing happens when you adjust the Samson and Samuel sliders in-game.

There is a work around to get the samson/samuel meshes if you do not already have them. Download and open up bodyslide studio, and then open up outfit studio. Go to File > Load Outfit. Under outfit/mesh, browse for the armor you want the meshes from and load up the _1 version of the mesh (eg. tsuncuirass_1.nif). Then go to Slider > Import Tri Morphs and select the .tri file that corresponds to the mesh you just loaded. If it's a mesh I created, the .tri file should be the same name as the mesh itself. Ignore the warning about outfit studio overwriting any sliders you already have. You should have two sliders now, samson and samuel. If you click on the pencil next to their name (make sure only one is selected at a time), then go to File > Export > To Nif.. it'll export that exact mesh to a nif file. Now you have the samson and the samuel meshes for that file. You can load up the _0, _1, _samson, _samuel mesh into blender or whatever other program, make your changes (make sure they're identical for all 4 meshes), and re-create the .tri file. I won't detail how to do that since there's already tutorials for it.