Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biobob23

The size

Without the SAM Racemenu morphs you won't be able to adjust that in game. I guess you're probably not using SKSE if you aren't using the morphs/Racemenu? If that's not the case you could use one of the two versions of SavrenX Schlong of Sam Light that are available, they'd give you the SoS MCM which if I remember correctly let's you scale.
If you are avoiding SKSE, or something else that prevents you from using either morphs or the latter, you'll have to do something outside the game. You can maybe use Bodyslide/OutfitStudio to adjust the size? I've never done anything besides very lazily refitting armor in there, but I know folks use it to create HIMBO and CBBE body presets, so I assume you can still use the morph sliders there to adjust to the size you want (and just save over the original?). Might need to ask someone else about that.