Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nilone81

Need help with armors (NSFW pic)

Hello SAM people.  I am not sure what I'm doing wrong.  I dl'd the files, installed them, set load order following the install guide, initially with the vanilla, dawnguard, and legacy/skimpy armor mods.  When installing the mods and it asked to overwrite files, i clicked yes (file by file to make sure it was just replacing the vanilla armor files).  Loaded it up and everyone was in underwear.  I clicked the show schlongs option in MCM, cock showed then immediately disappeared, replaced back by underwear.  So I jacked around with the mods a few times, uninstalled everything, reinstalled, this time with vanilla, dawnguard, and modular armors, and now everyone is in full gear, regardless if i click show schlongs or not.  I can remove the armor and the body is awesome, schlong shows, cmd controls work, but.. I've read through the forums and I've tried to follow other people's issues to see if I had the same problem and I can't figure out what I'm missing.  I'm only having issues getting the armor to work. Are there commands to add/remove parts of the armor to make them modular?  I've run LOOT, etc. I'm at a loss. Please help me! I'm trying to get the armor to be modular and/or completely revealing, no underwear, and not fully clothed.  Here are some screen shots from my recent attempt. 

SSSAM1.png

SSSAM2.png

ScreenShot12.png

0.png

ScreenShot15.png

It looks like you've overwritten Vector's Modular Armours with the Vanilla Skyrim Refits since they both modify the vanilla armours.

You might want to download the "legacy Skimpy Armours" on the download page as well for the skimpy look, no Nifskope needed. :)

Edit: Also welcome to the forums.

Author of the topic Posted

Well, I have tried it with one armor mod each, with all 4 mods together, different mix and match.  The only thing close is when I use dawnguard, legacy, and modular.  It shows some NPCs with only underwear, and only changed one armor set to only underwear on one of my other characters, but all the other armor sets are full.  The one armor set that was just underwear I tried to use the underwear toggle in the MCM and it didn't remove the underwear.  I'm thinking there's a file in my folders somewhere that's saved over from SOS or from earlier tries with SAM that isn't clearing that's not letting the armors load properly.  I guess I'll wipe Skyrim and do a clean install of everything and see if that fixes it.  

If you doing a clean Skyrim install I'd recommend checking out Mod Organizer to manage your mods. It's a bit more complicated in places like getting FNIS set up but lets you install and change the priority of mods without having them overwrite each other and leaving loose files behind.

Author

The only thing I can think of is that you might need to install a skeleton? Thats the only thing I really see missing. I know its not fully nessacary, but it might sort it out.

What mod are you using to have "HDT Physics Extension" installed?

Finished with the reinstall, about to load up mods through mod manager.  The HDTPE was for another mod I wasn't using and forgot to disable it.  I'm not sure what you mean by skeleton.  I know when I generate the FNIS, it has the skeleton option selected, but not sure if that's what you mean.  

Author
1 minute ago, nilone81 said:

Finished with the reinstall, about to load up mods through mod manager.  The HDTPE was for another mod I wasn't using and forgot to disable it.  I'm not sure what you mean by skeleton.  I know when I generate the FNIS, it has the skeleton option selected, but not sure if that's what you mean.  

I mean a skeleton replacer, something like this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?^_^

Ah, good deal. Thanks mate. I'll check it out when NMM website quits giving me a 520 error lol.  I'm a complete newb with modding games, so still learning.  Thanks for the tips guys!