Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

seanre453

SavrenX SAM BILF Refit Thread

Partially a self-serving thread to track my progress on refits for @ SavrenX's new SAM BILF body so I don't have an excuse to get fed up and say fuck it half way through, as well as a repository for anyone else working on refits for said new and improved bod. I have incredibly high hopes for it. I'm coming at this as someone with abstract technical knowledge but no practical experience in 3D design, but enough of a love for some thick ass warrior booty I feel it's worth my time.

I've started working on a refit for @ SavrenX's original SAM refit of Mihail's Prisoner Loincloth as posted on their upload thread for the BILF body, and ended up going down a rabbit hole and decided to start work on making it HDT-enabled. Double-flap, baby!

Thoughts, comments, additions, and contributions (and for fuck sake, any documentation you might have on refits would be lovely, I've scoured what I can find and crash-coursed it all in a day, but I feel I'm still missing something) are heartily appreciated.

And pray to your various deities, should you subscribe to any, for SavrenX's continued work on everything. Seriously dude, stay awesome <3

image.thumb.png.7da64f0c37a655183720f7287d093001.png

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg