Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jojofeira

Clothes and body alignment problem

alright bois i'm facing a strange issue here, some clothes and armors are literally not fitting in male body

but the strangest thing is this problem only occurs with some armors. ALL vanilla ones works properly and some other specifics from mods too

other thing i noticed is that mods wich envolves skeleton (i think) are not working on males, such like cbpc equipment physics and simple dual sheath, but they works perfectly on females 

i don't know when this start, the last mods i rember i have installed was handguns rifles, apachii divine elegance/spid patch and a random argonian follower nothing envolving xpmsse or something like that

any clues?

Screenshot_9.png

Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_12.png

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_11.png

Author of the topic Posted
6 hours ago, DarkZephyr said:

You must have posted this shortly before the site went down.  I wish I could help you.  Which version of SAM are you using?

yeah omg i got desperate, but don't worry anymore, i managed to fix, i simply reinstalled Racial Body Morphs SE - Diverse body types and height by Race and Gender and everything worked correctly again

Im having this exact same problem on sam light and have no idea how to fix it. I dont have the same mods as you but any tips or something would be appreciated, im not the best with modding and it only seems to be the armors I download from here.

Author

Always put skeleton xp32 lowest order and don't let any mod overwrite it. Put hdt or cbpc before any sam files. So far this is the first time i see case like this.

10 hours ago, jojofeira said:

yeah omg i got desperate, but don't worry anymore, i managed to fix, i simply reinstalled Racial Body Morphs SE - Diverse body types and height by Race and Gender and everything worked correctly again

OK Great, glad you got it all sorted out!

On 6/11/2022 at 9:14 AM, jojofeira said:

Thanks for sharing the solution! I was having the same problem! Thank you very much! 👏