Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vidar the Iced-Eyes

Gay animations for Osex/(ostim?..)

This seems silly asking for something for free, but perhaps someone will look into it anyway? who knows- but I find that Osex is supremely superior to Sexlab. Yes I understand that Sexlab has many more animations, but most of them are for M/F, so there is always a lot of tinkering and adjusting the scene so it doesn't look goofy. Also, I always have a lot of issues keeping my game stable running all the Sexlab components, and it seems to be the case for many others as well. Osex however, has very seamless animations, and enables complete control of a scene. Even if most are M/F, they still turn out better looking than Sexlabs implementations. Osex or Ostim (whichever succeeds) is the way to go in my opinion if you want to avoid a buggy playthrough. So im asking that if there are any animators out there interested in adding their work to a good sex framework, Osex is the way to go. The author(s?) seem open to implementing animations outside of their personal pursuits. M2M gay animations by TWEENS is the best and (i believe) the only contribution to gay gamers in the adult modding community, and even then it was a long time coming. I asked him a few weeks ago if he'd be interested in porting his animations to Osex/Ostim, but I've yet to get a response. Hopefully he will consider.. but in the meanwhile, if you feel so inclined and are capable, would you be willing to work on gay male animations for Osex/Ostim? 

You can grab the M2M animations from lovers lab, then run the simple process instructions for converting sexlab anims to ostim, its on the nexus. I was thinking about doing it at some point, but i've yet to try, since ive not decided if ostim is better than sexlab yet, even the creator of ostim says he uses sexlab at the same time with ostim somehow, so I dunno lol.

Before I get to animations and such, Im currently trying to figure out why none of the collisions are working for saverenx sam light, or maybe just going to go back to my samified sos I made a while back and integrate collisions into that.

Author
On 12/22/2021 at 7:17 PM, Vidar the Iced-Eyes said:

This seems silly asking for something for free, but perhaps someone will look into it anyway? who knows- but I find that Osex is supremely superior to Sexlab. Yes I understand that Sexlab has many more animations, but most of them are for M/F, so there is always a lot of tinkering and adjusting the scene so it doesn't look goofy. Also, I always have a lot of issues keeping my game stable running all the Sexlab components, and it seems to be the case for many others as well. Osex however, has very seamless animations, and enables complete control of a scene. Even if most are M/F, they still turn out better looking than Sexlabs implementations. Osex or Ostim (whichever succeeds) is the way to go in my opinion if you want to avoid a buggy playthrough. So im asking that if there are any animators out there interested in adding their work to a good sex framework, Osex is the way to go. The author(s?) seem open to implementing animations outside of their personal pursuits. M2M gay animations by TWEENS is the best and (i believe) the only contribution to gay gamers in the adult modding community, and even then it was a long time coming. I asked him a few weeks ago if he'd be interested in porting his animations to Osex/Ostim, but I've yet to get a response. Hopefully he will consider.. but in the meanwhile, if you feel so inclined and are capable, would you be willing to work on gay male animations for Osex/Ostim? 

I will maybe make some since I'm on ceo server. But i'm not playing skyrim atm.

Author of the topic Posted
On 12/26/2021 at 7:56 AM, infiniteone said:

You can grab the M2M animations from lovers lab, then run the simple process instructions for converting sexlab anims to ostim, its on the nexus. I was thinking about doing it at some point, but i've yet to try, since ive not decided if ostim is better than sexlab yet, even the creator of ostim says he uses sexlab at the same time with ostim somehow, so I dunno lol.

Before I get to animations and such, Im currently trying to figure out why none of the collisions are working for saverenx sam light, or maybe just going to go back to my samified sos I made a while back and integrate collisions into that.

I have looked at it, but then i saw there is an extensive guide on basic animation porting to more advanced; and it seemed like a little too much for me at the time. For me at least, those instructions are a bit too complex to learn right now, cause i totally was ready to dive in. I find that using Sexlab causes tons of bugs and CTD. One bug i remember is after using it, my character can no longer interact with anything. So i would have to restart the game. With Osex, you have the immersive transitioning, and the menu, but if you cant find a specific anim, there is a plug in that allows you to search for it easily. 

26 minutes ago, Khlas said:

I will maybe make some since I'm on ceo server. But i'm not playing skyrim atm.

Thanks for giving it consideration! I will probably try to take a stab at it again.