Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

m4dk4p_91

I am confused please help

Hello there. I am new to all this modding stuff but i am really impressed by this high poly project. really amazing. but i after watching a youtube video how to install this for my skyrim se it was too confusing for me and then i searched after a nexus mod which replace npcs with this facegen mod (since i am a guy who wan't that all look high quality and not just my character lol) but the replace mod on nexus says they use KS hairdos (this anime hairstyles) and i personally don't like anime hair in my skyrim and would like to know if someone could make a:

All NPCs highpolyhead overhaul with vanilla hair. (ofc being possible to use rextextures for vanilla hair)

many many greetings and big thanks for reading 

Author

Translation:

**** Confused gamer gibberish ****

Can you guys make a ALL NPCS HIGHPOLYHEAD OVERHAUL WITH VANILLA HAIR FOR ME?

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATED IT YOU DID THANKS

God I wish K never posted highpoly head on this forum, it's literally a magnet for straight retards

Honestly Kirax if someone upsets you, just move on and don't answer, you are rude. Many of us were quite lost when we started modding our games too, good for you if you were already a modding god, but don't be mean, you certainly have much better to do.

8 hours ago, Kirax said:

God I wish K never posted highpoly head on this forum, it's literally a magnet for straight retards

a little understanding for beginners would not hurt you. Not everyone is good but that does not give anyone the right to offend.

Author
On 11/28/2021 at 5:31 AM, m4dk4p_91 said:

Hello there. I am new to all this modding stuff but i am really impressed by this high poly project. really amazing. but i after watching a youtube video how to install this for my skyrim se it was too confusing for me and then i searched after a nexus mod which replace npcs with this facegen mod (since i am a guy who wan't that all look high quality and not just my character lol) but the replace mod on nexus says they use KS hairdos (this anime hairstyles) and i personally don't like anime hair in my skyrim and would like to know if someone could make a:

All NPCs highpolyhead overhaul with vanilla hair. (ofc being possible to use rextextures for vanilla hair)

many many greetings and big thanks for reading 

The high poly head for men also comes with vanilla hair. No conversion needed.

As for the female, bro Kou makes it only for complements other than the male. Never intended to create the perfect high poly accessories for women in the first place. So if it lacks hair or whatever, another modder will complete it.

Because vectorplexus is male focused so you will never get support if your problem is related to female characters.

High poly heads are certainly needed for men. I'm glad bro Kou posted it because I wanted it for a very long time. As for women I consider it extra like bro Kou's intention.