Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shakkaku

Futa penis for male SoS or SAM

I was wondering if anyone knows how to get the Futa SoS addon working for males?? I think the look of the penis is far superior to what is available at the moment. Does anyone know or is willing to try getting this working?

You would have to go into Outfit Studio to elevate the schlong to the correct height, something that can be helped by opening both an Body Slide compatible penis and a male SOS compatible body (ideally HIMBO)in Outfit Studio then lining everything up there. Which add-on are you interested in trying to adapt?

working as if how? SAM has it's own genitalia and even if you install Savrenx SAM SOS it'll still not work properly since you'll have two penis meshes in one. I've seen people using SAM and then SOS and letting SAM overwrite everything but the penis, so you can get addons like these to work properly. Other than that, you can simply take the mesh of the penis that you're trying to use, adjust it to fit properly the body and then make it a brand new outfit in CK with it's own .esp so it doesn't rely on SOS .esm/.esps, i believe this is the easiest way.

I got the TRX addon fitted for SAM Light (including for SAM Morphs), and I kept its original sliders so that it can still be customized in Bodyslide or in game via RaceMenu: https://mega.nz/file/Y4x2nYqZ#jXgK5myViJsDIN0GkYvCHeaotFQqg7aC4nUOQnEl7qU. Also, a video just for fun ( https://mega.nz/file/Jh4QSKrQ#XQQPfMM5UpDslDnZw4Vmc5gHyLO61CFw1NGKVg0rAnA, lol). The UV map is not the same as it is for the Regular, Smurf, and Muscular schlongs that come with SOS. If someone could change that I'd be happy to hand this over to them (only with TRX_Trixter's permission of course).

image.thumb.png.c5aba2fa42d4ef4a4539965087397961.png

41 minutes ago, theshiba said:

I got the TRX addon fitted for SAM Light (including for SAM Morphs), and I kept its original sliders so that it can still be customized in Bodyslide or in game via RaceMenu

I was going to attempt this once I figured out a method, if you're able to share the method (or even share it with TRX's permission so other SAM users could download it), I think this could be a great schlong addon for us.

38 minutes ago, throwaguy said:

I was going to attempt this once I figured out a method, if you're able to share the method (or even share it with TRX's permission so other SAM users could download it), I think this could be a great schlong addon for us.

Just sent off a message to TRX. Hopefully some good news will be received :3

Good news! I was given permission to upload the refitted mesh here. ^_^

On 2/18/2022 at 8:59 PM, theshiba said:

Just sent off a message to TRX. Hopefully some good news will be received :3

Good news! I was given permission to upload the refitted mesh here. ^_^

Would you be able to share the trx file again? Looks like I missed out, the sliders are super detailed!

On 5/7/2022 at 3:37 PM, Razzaroni said:

Would you be able to share the trx file again? Looks like I missed out, the sliders are super detailed!

So there was a delay to release this cause a friend of mine was nice enough to edit the UV maps for it so that the SOS textures could fit on the genitals. An test release was made for our testers already, but he'll be uploading it here for a wider release in about a week :3

2 hours ago, theshiba said:

So there was a delay to release this cause a friend of mine was nice enough to edit the UV maps for it so that the SOS textures could fit on the genitals. An test release was made for our testers already, but he'll be uploading it here for a wider release in about a week :3

You guys are legends! Thanks for briefing me :)