Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello everyone, thanks for your time in advance.
I'm fairly new to modding and I'm just wondering if it is possible for Vanilla armor/clothes in Enderal SE to be refitted to fit the SAM Light body to stop clipping (the skin showing through the clothes) around the shoulders/shoulder blade and pec region? It's not noticeable with all armor just some, mainly clothes and armors that reveal arms like the leather armor. I have my characters weight slider up to max for SAM Light, and maybe that's why it shows more, but I have seen the clipping on other more muscular NPC's too. Has this already been fixed in a patch somewhere I can't find? Thanks again for any help.

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot2.png

Hey man, I think your best bet might to check out the SAM refitting guide for full outfit replacements and the SAM High Poly Conversion mod for vanilla refits. The latter will at least take care of the vanilla armor pieces used in Enderal's sets, but the former's the only way to get everything lined up just right. I've read the guide, and refitting looks like a cinch for the most part! I just have to test it for myself, since it would be pretty sweet to refit some armors from Immersive Armors.

Hope that helps, and best of luck.