Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

heXXbeast

how can I get sexlab animations to 'sync' well?

hey all, i recently got back playing skyrim (special edition), and set out to mod it extensivley make the gayest RPG since fallout new vegas. despite sexlab having a pretty ovbious bias for hetero sex, stuff like M2M animations are pretty good but not always looking as real as i'd hoped, especially when characters give handjobs just a few inches off. i have used both SOS and SAM to little improvement. how do you personally configure your mods to look as seemless as this or this? and most importantly, should i ditch SSE and move everything to LE? i have a feeling it would make SAM intergration better.

Author

you just have to adjust the actor positions. there's nothing else you can do. those animations are all made by different people using different skeletons or characters with different body types or scaling or whatever else and you have to adapt the animations to your own configuration.

Author

There are two tools:

- built-in Sexlab pose adjustments: correct general XYZ coords

- Nioverride pose adjustments: correct indivdiual limbs by manipulating the skeleton bones

NIOPA takes a lot of getting used to and it usually takes a lot of tinkering to get good results. It's the only option to manipulate animations and poses while they're playing, though.