Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jianjian1998

Where can I get the nude version of XSoldier mod?

On 1/7/2022 at 8:08 AM, TheWetViking said:

You can make the soldiers and their dicks as big as your heart desire. There is no limit, only your imagination. ;)

Physics starts to get a big buggy though if you make the soldiers very large.

You're welcome Shusted13, I'll be sure to post more for ya. :)

Can we make the soldiers bigger in v1.8.0 of XSoldier? (except for the dicks)

14 hours ago, musclehunky said:

No point in showing us this stuff if it's never going to be finished and released, all you're doing is taunting us.

Maybe it would seem that way, 

but he actually doing us a favor for giving a bit of what we can’t have.

he’s not the creator of the mod only a collaborator. so like most of the people he probably won’t feel comfortable to share something that’s not his.

On 4/28/2022 at 4:20 AM, musclehunky said:

No point in showing us this stuff if it's never going to be finished and released, all you're doing is taunting us.

On 4/28/2022 at 6:31 PM, tatsuya12345 said:

Maybe it would seem that way, 

but he actually doing us a favor for giving a bit of what we can’t have.

he’s not the creator of the mod only a collaborator. so like most of the people he probably won’t feel comfortable to share something that’s not his.

Actually, he quitted modding and never wanted to come back again. Heard two possible reasons for now (Rumor only), one is little respect to his work, second is he need a real employment. We all wish he come back one day but... I do not know if he changed to a different person... I be truly sad if it really happen...

Still, you can still use a old mod. So it better than nothing! uwu

I want to thank Vector for this site and his mods.   His work makes my computer gaming so much more enjoyable.  I would also like to request the release of the nude version, but will make due with the current release if that is not in the cards.   Gratitude and well wishes to Vector either way!

Im kind of in agreement, vectors been gone for so long we've had to move the website, i don't think he's gonna be mad that you've released it after almost 5 years, besides maybe it might even encourage him to come back seeing how much demand there is for his stuff