Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jianjian1998

Where can I get the nude version of XSoldier mod?

Hey jianjian1998

The nude version of XSoldier (v1.9.0) was never released to the public. You can only download the previous version of XSoldier (v1.8.0) from his website.

I helped him with the mod, so I have the newest version myself. But I'm afraid showing you all screenshots in the gallery is the best I can do. Vector doesn't want me to share the unfinished mod around.

I'm truely sorry about that. :(

Best regards

TheWetViking

Author of the topic Posted
2 minutes ago, TheWetViking said:

Hey jianjian1998

The nude version of XSoldier (v1.9.0) was never released to the public. You can only download the previous version of XSoldier (v1.8.0) from his website.

I helped him with the mod, so I have the newest version myself. But I'm afraid showing you all screenshots in the gallery is the best I can do. Vector doesn't want me to share the unfinished mod around.

Best regards

TheWetViking

I see. Thank you for your help.

On 6/22/2021 at 5:08 PM, TheWetViking said:

Hey jianjian1998

Best regards

TheWetViking

Sorry to somewhat hijack the thread, I looked at the images in the gallery and I was wondering if it would be possible for you to record a video of those soldiers just doing their regular animations for WallPaper Engine? 😉

I just bought XCom2 on the lastest steam summer sale and really wanted to play with the more explicit version.

Will this newer version one day see the light? Or it is unfinished and done with?

Thanks for your guys' work on the previous versions on the mods , I'm really enjoying it! :)

On 6/26/2021 at 2:51 AM, SamukaF said:

Will this newer version one day see the light? Or it is unfinished and done with?

Hi SamukaF

I don't know I’m afraid. Vector is the only one that knows if he will finish and release it sometime in the future.

Sorry about that. :(

On 6/24/2021 at 4:54 AM, Waldo said:

Sorry to somewhat hijack the thread, I looked at the images in the gallery and I was wondering if it would be possible for you to record a video of those soldiers just doing their regular animations for WallPaper Engine? 😉

Hey Waldo and Shusted13

I'll see what I can come up with... Until then you can enjoy these I made sometime ago.spacer.png

Best regards

TheWetViking

Animation Bradford 2.gif

Animation Donatello 2.gif

Animation James.gif

Animation James 2.gif

Animation Roy.gif

Long time lurker,  but thank you WetViking for everything you've shared. I got 1.8.0 to work with LWotC and I was hoping with the final version coming up 1.9.0 might also see the light of day. It looks fantastic if even not finished.

I would even pay for the newer version. I can only imagine how much work is behind that and I would support such work. No one say that you need to do this without payment back. Yoo only doing it cause you want to do it.

Ether way, you guys done a great job.

On 1/4/2022 at 11:37 AM, tatsuya12345 said:

@TheWetViking

can you post more hyper gifs or screenshots?

i’ve been wanting the mod for so long, but seems like gifs is the best i can hold on to for now 🥺

Hi tatsuya12345

I'll be happy to post some videos or screenshots for you. Just let me know what turns you on or what you like to see... and I'll try and see what I can do about it.

Here is a couple of videos:

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/blueaffectionateblackfish

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/complicatedannualherald

On 1/6/2022 at 12:19 AM, tatsuya12345 said:

MANNN YOU’RE THE BEST!

You mean they can be bigger? I never thought the size can go beyond the videos vectorplexus drops back in 2018 and this is a revelation.

but man, please keep sending those videos up. They’re soooo goooood

You can make the soldiers and their dicks as big as your heart desire. There is no limit, only your imagination. ;)

Physics starts to get a big buggy though if you make the soldiers very large.

On 1/6/2022 at 2:54 AM, shusted13 said:

I second the thank you! I would also appreciate more from time to time!!!

You're welcome Shusted13, I'll be sure to post more for ya. :)

This would be great if it was released. I'm not sure why Vector stopped releasing stuff since I'm pretty new around here but I have never seen anything like this. Well anyway, we at least have the videos. Thanks @TheWetViking 😁

On 1/8/2022 at 1:23 PM, Qrath said:

I foresee another XCOM playthrough in my near future, that's some seriously cool stuff! 😁

Yeah Vector is really good at what he does.

On 1/8/2022 at 10:24 PM, hkkful said:

This would be great if it was released. I'm not sure why Vector stopped releasing stuff since I'm pretty new around here but I have never seen anything like this. Well anyway, we at least have the videos. Thanks @TheWetViking 😁

Your welcome, its the least I an do for you. Here are some more guys for you to play with. Enjoy. :)